Book three

Day three

It been three days since I enter the portal right now I'm I'm kind of silly portal next mansion and one step closer why am I fat I need to know where to look I'm pretty scene Ali apartment complex with someone by name of Mary contrary she's nice and all but I don't want to get attached to her if I'm to find my dad.

Day four

Seen Mary working at the greenhouse after the fish paper boy dropped off safe paper they hit me I'm in dimension bread nursery rhyme are real and Mother Goose is the ruler of this dimension.

If so she may know where neck Port Elizabeth but how to get her attention?

I use my Cipher sites to see if I can find anything from Mary's do you need to see if I could find a lead.

2:00 PM or so it seem.

After looking up Mary's DNA artificial human I did not tell her that because I don't know where to start the lock came in the door very open and seems to be one of the King's Men as a door and gave it would invite to what they call the Grand rhyme ball good thing they are allowing plus ones this year so I may try to find out what I can about by the next pause at the ball is in 3 days so I have to come up with the money to buy something good for the ball but what could I afford in that time?

Day Five

While Working Mary's stand at the farmers market and seems to be very popular place and those that work here know each other Princeton's Black Sheep wools and Old shoe Footwear are next to each other it seems that customers walked in on one side of Market and when they tell around they are on the other side of that am on.

4:19 PM

Got back from farmer's market with today's money that I made and having the locals currency be gold with a goose on it on one side and the other being a cow jumping over the moon seems a little silly I ask Mary what's so special about the goose on the coin she says that's the guardian goose The Protector and all that jazz she also explains that the cow are The Messengers to the man on the moon.

I know there are nursery rhymes  characters but come on a giant goose please.