July 19th

"Dipper," says Aunt Mabel to my with his nickname when he was a kid "I have mi-" then she flingster bet thinking he's going to hit her my dad just put his right hands on her shoulder and then said " I'm not upset I'm glad to see you again."

Then my mom ran to him and and hug him "and you to Pacifica."

"Ah yeah," says Rodger "Hate to break up this touching the union but what the heck is going on here?!"

"Yeah," say Melody "time for to tell your daughter on what happened 20 years ago."

"Ok," says aunt Mabel "but the story is more then just what happened 20 years ago."

"Maybe we have to tell from each of our point of time." Says dad "and it all started when your grandparents April and Don Pine send us to gratify lorkins for the summer with your great Grunkle Stan at the Mystery Shack but then it looks more like a fraud job back then was adjusting well me not so much."

"Well at first," says Aunt Mabel "I was ment to be my year for summer crushes until your dad found a journal."

"Well I tgough you were dating a zombie which happens to gnomes back then," replied my "and since the we have some crazy encounters with the weird and mostly dangerous."

"Hey everyone got their own own share of crazy encounters." Says Soos and the adults here seem to have their own.

"Like that psycho dating sim." Said Melody but Dinan look at her in a unapproving look and says to her "that my mom." It was cringing everyone heard that.

" Gideon is the worst," said Aunt Mabel "he try to force me to marry him and tries to kill us at any chance got so he can get his hands on the journals."

" that's nothing compared to him tying me to the steak." Said me and my dad was surprised that Gideon still around and then says "and the Sirens of the Town by now."

"No he still somehow a weird man child and he still out there somewhere." I replied and my dad raised an eyebrow and says "I thought he would of straighten out after the Weirdageddon thing."

"But that instant had some slow acting side effect which caused our does fast growth to adulthood as one of the current examples." Said great great uncle Ford.

"That following year got a good tool rescue but those that came who are suspicious of what really happened here where they come up front to distract the locals." Said Soos.

"At least they didn't came with hostile intentions." Says my mom then I asked while gavin the book tour pancit then while saying "is she one of them back then?"

"Her mother back then technically it's a family Anthology series." She said.

"Yeah the Ever York book's have been in the North white hold four generations even if some are has deviate from The Brothers Grimm story it's based around." Said my dad.

"And she and her mom who on go by the last name of Apple west are not the only one that have a interest in this town that year." Said great-great-uncle Ford.

"True," said my dad as he recalled that year " a university professor with his grandson. He's down in the middle of nowhere called Killian and 1 Hotel business owner whose are real devil of a dealer good thing his wife is not letting him, most of the town's land to build ice or Resorts because his company made across the country but little did I know at the time they will have intriguing roles in my life." Then he look at mom like he know who else is with him as well.

"What the ghost and the face stealing thing are  only ju-" but Aunt Mabel gave my mom a dollar to tell the truth and she says " okay but us becoming neighbors of following year is a coincidence."

"Hmm hard to tell," says my dad "but what I can tell since then there has been named as a silver even sold your wakening attention to those that are more credible than others mother was at the reason to believe that when the Weirdageddon have been undone the pulse had gone farther than we thought and have an opposite effect on anything that's been dormant for who-knows-how-long and the rest is history."

Then a voice from outside Shouted for my family "Pine's!" It was no other then that psycho cult leader Gideon "You and I have unfinished business."

As me and dad got out of the shack and he's still a big head man child and my dad wonder why he's still like that.

" oh Mason could see you after all these years."said Gideon when he sees my dad all grown up and he still a kid.

"Am not fund of seeing you as you are of me even if you literally have not changed one bit." Said my dad.

"Even if Bill Cipher is no more his deal of making me little happy tappy boy dance forever a little boy affect Estill in effect after all these years," explain Gideon "and having your Donna as a sacrifice wood bring him back and she ends up having his power."

"Then why not have us make a new deal," said I after giving a wink to my dad to Shell I got this as I approached Gideon " to cancel out the old one since I am technically the reincarnation of him."

Then I show my Cipher eyes to prove Gideon. I am here but when we shake hands well it was before the Cipher King cuz is he who decides which deals are and Anna allowed for approval which she did with mines but with the terms he demands to go with it and who else I make a deal with one only me and the one person I can trust can know what the deal is about two whoever I  makes a deal with is not to remember what the deal is about three it has to be fair and firm.

They didn't say how long I can make the deal last and he as well with the other Cipher didn't really thought about that and will let me do that as long as the deal is in a year and can be renewed only once and only once.

Gideon never bought me nor my family after that deal but I leave a little something in his mind to make sure he doesn't do anything funny to anyone.

After that things are winding down my dad my aunt a reflecting on what they became how will my mom once against size of me since I grew up my old clothes did Brianna grow Ray that works on so my old photos but end up the zombie a few days later but they once that me and my mom pick out good to start college in but the one little flaw to my all grown-up form well my reflection that is neither to say whenever I see myself in a full-body reflection I see who I used to be when the sum of a can can I give up my childhood find my dad and now there's nothing love to do alone for now that is.