June 10th

Midnight

The meeting was hosted by what I believed to be the mayor of gravity fall luckily they have speakers there first item is a chart on all the terrorist from last month's the notes dad, Penn Station shows the shovel that had a forehead dent on it.

"I was hot in the the head with a shovel by him just for nosing in." I said to myself the next item they pulled out is a segment call capsule hunt they must be looking for the Time Capsule but why?

Next aunt Mabel take the stage. "Now first off thanks for coming to these meetings everyone now as you can see on this map of the town our group had almost look everywhere for the time capsule all but one place." Said my Aunt display all the mark places on the screen and then it turns to an image of the triangle statue that the other members of the watch cringe.

Then the Mayor shouted "You want to make a deal with him that that DEMON!"

"No," said my aunt "I think the time capsule could be buried somewhere around even underneath the statue.

Me and my friends think the headband on her forehead is cutting off the secular into her brain then I said "I know my aunt maybe a nut but is everyone in this town try to cover up what going to happen?"

"Maybe to the town from anyone who wants to abused it." When we turn around it was my mom who is behind us with her you are in big trouble young lady then the meeting go to it final item of the night called Gideon spotting my aunt doesn't like this for some reason.

"Who Gideon?" I ask mom she try to reply but it for her to explain but we had to take it going soon because I think someone is coming up here when I see some lights coming up from the door behind us.

Ah I think we better get going because I think someone is coming in." Said me we Ducks when the Usher walked in Mom's tracked them all the rest of us think out of here.

2:17 am

We got to the camping ground to stay for the night newt that was a guy that works there they have the game nights.

The place had two beds newts went outside to guard the cabin me and Rod talk about what we seen and hear are the meeting for a minute or two then go to sleep but what I drums was weird I was in the forest near the Mystery Shack I was walking while wearing a completely white dress I was I see on that road was a little boy or so I think it's a boy digging a hole like he's looking for something on Levi someone I ducked behind a tree when I need to take a closer look he was gone.

"Well Well it been a longtime since I had a guest." Said he who was behind me but when I turn around I was tied to a post and he's still there power currently with a wavy dagger and when he gets closer he said " this is just a rehearsal my dear Pine you still have a lot to learn about this your towns and your daddy's other little secrets." But when he raised dagger I heard newts voice.

7:39 am

It was almost eight when I got up and told Rod and Newt about my dream get our stuff check Newt to insure he won't run down our hideout.

"Hey we are just hiding from your aunt not the entire town...yet." said Newt.

"I don't want to leave a Trail for my aunt nor any oddballs in her Club." I Replied and when I took stop I felt something hard on the surface underneath my feet.