Day: error error

After arriving in the Cipher capsule the place is huge like half the country and makes where I come from a joke.

When I first got here I feel overwhelmed don't know where to look for the portal for the Cipher Kingdom with a map at the nearby Diner I keep hearing Cipher connection errors in my head over and over till I hear same down and everything went black.

When I woke up in a hospital bed with some weird device on my head then a nurse comes in.

"Your lucky," says the nurse "if we didn't respond sooner you would have had permanent brain damage."

I ask why do I have whatever the thing is on my head Vicky Cipher that the name of the nurse and says it's a neural network router it will help me connect to the Cipher network then it shorted out.

"That odd," says Vicky "It like your mind doesn't want to join the network."

I ask what the big deal with the Cipher network?

"What the big deal what the big deal?!" Shouted Vicky which may had been a bad idea then what seem to be the head nurse came in.

" Head Nurse Nancy," say Vicky "what an unsuspected surprise."

Then the had nursed walk toward me and looked at me straight in the eye it feels so cold without eyes and then my Cipher eyes let up then head nurse Nancy said "I may have to run a few test but I will say that this reincarnated Cipher maybe different from yours Vicky."

"Another reincarnated Cipher like me?" Said Vicky then I said "Wait what do you mean another?"

Then Nancy turns to Vicki and says "you better explain to her Vicki will I be in the lab doing some tests so I can figure out what to do with her and hopefully soon so she can find who she is looking for."

And that made my eyes lit up again cuz I feel some pain in my right arm when I looked at it it almost melted off and when I took off these sheets the bones on my legs are about to show I could hardly feel them.

"Then get Debbie to the regeneration chamber stats." Says Head Nurse Nancy I've been in that chamber for what they say to be a week and here I am 21 now apply from the brown hair and the Dipper birthmark I almost look like my mom.

After a few days in rehab which I Don't Know My Own Strength to say the whites I started with felt like small stuff like go to the maximum amount and I hardly broke a sweat.

I can do a track run but that be a bit over-the-top even for me.

After that I got out of the hospital and no idea what to do next how can I get to the Cipher King's how is from here?

It's not like I can snap my fingers to make a means of Transport appear.