Oval's Gravity falls favorite

Oh just a little something to wrap up this book on with the Gravity falls episodes that I like let start with the first season.

Season one picks.

Tourists trapped which is the first episode of the series where Dipper and Mabel Pine are sent to Gravity Falls Oregon for the summer with their  Grunkle Stan at the Mystery Shack Rich looks like a con job until Dipper found the journal that holds so many Mysteries then Mabel got a boyfriend which debit thinks he's a zombie but turns out to be gnomes I can vomit rainbows and if you think that's crazy this is only the beginning and what Stan could behind meaning is where you get hooked to the show.

The Legend of Gobble wonker is where Old man McGucket make his debut when I see monsters making trouble dad he created with that being a mechanical monstrosity on an island with beavers with chainsaws wall stands making a nuisance of himself.

The head that rock the Mabel is may favorite of season one where Dipper and Mabel have their first encounter with little Gideon who looks like a bigger fraud than Stan but turns out to be a bigger threats with his psychic necktie thing but doesn't know he has the other Journal showing that he's more of a psycho for the first season.

The inconvenience is where Dipper try to impress Wendy on how well he can be with her other teen friends but when they trespass into what town to be a haunted convenience store that have Dipper do the lamby dance to a couples of a ghosts on the convenience store now when they didn't tell her friends what he really did just met a story that they would like.

Now I know she will not tell what really happened but she does need a straight up lie I know once thought Wendy would just say Dipper Duluth dance for the ghosts but that wouldn't work nowadays.

Irrational Treasures is the third favorites of my top three why Dipper and Mabel uncovers the true founder of Gravity Falls who's as silly as they come.

Dreamscapeters is where Gideon summon something that must not be toyed with even if it's to get the code to the faults that holds the deed to the Mystery Shack Bill Cipher is a class 5 trickster that can make a deal if it fits to his advantage even Bill did Retreat for the moment Gideon got his hands on the deed and that's nothing compared to what happens next.

In the season one finale Gideon Rises raises the steaks when game plans turn the Mystery Shack into a nut job of a theme park but it's a front to what Gideon is after that must never be in the wrong hands and even if Gideon got the third volume there's still one remaining and he's crazy enough to Pilot a giant robot to go after Dipper and Mabel thinking he has the volume but Stan exposed the psychic fraud that he have hidden cameras in the pens he gave out to the entire town but that only the beginning once all three are together...again.

Overall thoughts one season one well it cute and fun to watch but when season two cane around that when the real mystery begins.

Season two

Scary-oke is where it really begins with the mystery of the journals author with blacklight ink and a new pieces of puzzle when Dipper thought he finds big break in the mystery resulted in him  raise the actual undead and the only way with Grunkle Stan's help is to sign karaoke Trio to put an end to it.

Intro the Bunker is where the first piece of The Optimist tree is found in the bunker that seems to be an old laptop.

Golf wars well it started funny when little golf people helps Mabel beats Pacifica at mini-golf but ends up saving her.

Soos and the real girl is the 2nd of my top three favorite where Soos end up getting a dating sim to help with his dating skills but given a turns out to be a sentience Psychopathic AI when he got an actual date with Melody.

The society of the Blind Eye is where Dipper and his friends thought they found the lead but only one part it's when they first thought Old man McGucket he wrote the journal I did work with the author until something went wrong.

As for Society of the blind item selves they have kept the people arrogant of Gravity Falls weird in this with a mindwipe device that could have more negative side effects then the ones we know if you was frequently that is.

Northwest mansion mystery is my all-time favorite episode. Show Pacifica other side of the guys is going to wreak Havoc on the northwest fancy parties for snobs and a stupid for help to get rid of it but when the Northwest new is going to happen to Pacifica has left the commoners and to break the curse and put the ghost at rest. Now this episode really made Pacifica I'm more likable I do like to see her more with Dipper but their next adventure is not until later.

He is not what he seems and A Tale of Two stand is where everything the portal the journal and its author the real Stanford Pine who has one finger extra than his brother Stanley and this is the only the first loop on this ride.

The Stanchurian candidate is where Bude and Stanly run for mayor but Dipper and Mabel used a mind control find at Stanford made for the Masters I like political candidate could they be cognito?

(That for you to decide vote if you comment if not.)

Weirdmageddon is where things really go out in a blaze of glory where Dipper have to save Mabel from Bill Cipher fancy trap while he sent forces beyond the town to spread his cats but there's a barrier dumb that seems to keep him in check and try to force Stanford to break it but when bills thought he won he wanted to Stanford head but turns out to be Stanley it's the old Splinter Brew with the real stand for beyaz the mind-wipe gun full blast on Stanley to destroy Bill Cipher once and for all.

When things start to settle down with Dippers and Mabel's birthday Stanley gave the mystery sack to Soos before going with Stanford then Dipper and Mabel leave for home and the rest is history.

Bonus spotlight from the lost legend graphic novel face off.

The first story of the Gravity Falls graphic novel for a Pacifica is trying to perfect herself and accidentally got Mabel's face Stalin And then up Dipper while breining Pacifica along since she caused all of this.

This is story really develops Dipper and Pacifica relationship took the Northwest Mansion mystery in consideration as well.

(Now from what you read in this story and the past Disney animated series that came after Gravity falls are the results of the pulse that could went beyond the town? That is for you to decide.)