June 12th

7:17 am

Wired dream last night I was in the woods with a crescent moon in the sky when I looked at the moon it is open up then it turns the right can I go to where the Moon is pointing at feels like an hour when I got out of woods I see a mansion on a hill music is coming out of there and when I got in to see what's inside my mom and that dancing together it was a beautiful sight even so my dad have two left feet and one bottle of left Mom the alarm went off.

7:40 am

During that's what I told Mom about my dream with the hilltop mansion.

"Hm," said mom " must be the Northwest Mansion you've dreamed of have not been there since," then she pause and then sit down in front of me and then says "Debbie what happened 20 years ago was very traumatic for the whole town and there are those like your aunt doesn't want Outsiders to know about."

Then great-great-uncle Ford came in and sit down while looking for my dad's child and Mom put breakfast on the table.

9:16 am

Dad journal did have some entry that  are from other parts of the state more weirder parts then others great-great-uncle Ford think the shock wave that happened twenty years ago may have slowly awake and things that dad maybe we'll figure out before he disappeared.

10:47 am

Great-great Uncle Ford locked is late for his Mystery Shack to see what damage my aunt has done to his old place.

Well he see that my dad gave it more dignity.

"Well, " said Ford "It not displaying juck." Then he sees a window that leads to the triangle that you that everyone is afraid of ask why then we took a seat so he can tell what he knows.

1:26 PM

Bill Cipher that's the name of the statue that everyone in Town's afraid of and where am I at thanks with Time Capsule is at.

Well one of the reason it's a big deal and make me more determined to find out what's going on in this town in the Northwest Mansion is probably the first key to all of this.

3:17 PM

I went to the Gravity Falls Library to find out more about my mom's old home.

Newt is on look out well me when and runs great to find out as much as we can how far is currently condemned and there are rumors that some kind of cult meet there no one knows what they do there.

When mesh pull up what day look like I looked at the at seems It's been made recently they have triangle with an eye with a hats are these fake or is there someone in this town who wants to help me?

3:38

So far what I found out about my job site of the families that they're all the town's biggest Liars they lied about finding the town as my dad's side of the family well my great-great-uncle for its research assistants on anomalies and other weird things my dad who seems to be continuing his work.

Don't know much about my grandmother April it's like she he is out of nowhere and married Don my grandfather.

One mystery at a time Debbie one mystery at a time.

When I got back their was letter to address to me.

5:48 PM

I open the letter it didn't say who it's from but looks like someone in this town who wants to help.

The letter read "hear that you're looking for answers if you want to know what really with this town come to Northwest Manor tomorrow night signed a friend.

P.S it be 8 PM