July 13th

11:07 am

After the date at the Mystery Shack I obtained the motherboard that Dinan was in it took two days for Ford to build her a new body she's current gain used of having a physical body but she does not like what Aunt Mabel wants her to where she looks like her mom in it.

My mom and Mrs. Milt agree with me but it can't be helped I asked Mom why oh she can say that the government is very sensitive I'm having AI citizens In  any state needless to day Dinan is a 2nd class servant.

1:14 PM

Went to the Gravity falls library to look up on AI Los I did found a book a chip on it Papa's pie Northeast Publishing Company are they the one that made the laws or is it just coincidence?

2:16 PM

While in the Library I found a few books of Interest by get this light dad's old University professor Nick Techpo Rotom in fact there are some notes from him in Dad's journal vol five to be exact.

Maybe his grandson orally Neutron knows about my dad really has been doing for 6 years and where did he go.

2:58 PM

Before leaving the library I stumble across a hidden room while I pulled out a book called The 20-year Awakening is open the fake Library shelf in the room too close a look in there it's like the open room but more detail and it seems to be for smaller people Alexa chairs and table but doesn't seem to be for kids but when I hear someone coming from behind.

"Who are you and how did you find this place?" Said Gwen when I turned around and the first time she sees me in my 16 year old body go to put some kind of reading glasses when she goes into them she says " Debbie Pine?"

How to recognize me with those glasses on Magic with something come to think of it she seems to be some kind of custom then ask her why she's wearing it and she says as she comes down.

" I come from a long line of magic magic influences and research my family was exiled from Texas putting one big mountain remedy magic experiments gone wrong now call the Texas warts that's just one weird thing are all over the country since that day 20 years ago reading went off the charts from this town."

That's when I spotted the US map I have a lot of markings and dates for instance that big star in New Mexico with the word cleaved it seems to grown over a small town in a dumb I'll do anything human can come and go there's also one in Florida that seems to have a mark of a frogs foot for the other in Connecticut had a strange glyph with the Spanish word four lights then their seem seems to be line on the states Donna texted by the offense except for New York with the word hartberg and that's for a spotted Michigan for having mechanized Independence pointy on the east side about States must be pointing at Detroit as the rest of the country they just have cracks that I only see mostly dormant.

"It was made by the gnomes for the past 20 years." Said Gwen then one of the small doors open and comes out what seems to be a gnome and then he says "Oh your new come now take a seat it won't take long."

So I took a seat like he asked "So what being you here?"

"Well," I said "I was looking up on A.I rights until I stumbled onto this place and see all of this."

"Then you must of know that Gravity falls is what call siwik in that slowly spreads the weirdest." Replied the Gnome then I ask how the Gnome.

"Well," said the Gnome "I don't honestly know all the details but it started about a year after the incident scientists from all over the country begin to Snoop around the whole town going to find our own shifts covered face While others just end up finding what's bent so they can Fulton newspaper and end up humiliating the portal some of them's got caught on film so I went deeper into the forest butts the deeper gone into it more unusual things we end up finding like the map and as you see see over there can we found a trapdoor that leads to a network tunnel and then use it as a home ever since until Gwen found us with her friend Newt about approximately two to three years ago."

"Me and Newt," replied Gwen "have map out most of the turn on and overlap day and overlaps with the town's rap as you know it can only be opened on the outside.

"Well," I said when am about to leave "it nice talking to-" then my Cipher eyes pick up a book that the triangle with a hat on when I pull it out the cover says the Cipher Pantheon maybe it can help me find my dad wanted to find him the check out all the books and with Dinan and head home so I find out on what happen to him.

5:18 PM

So many questions so little time the book of Ciphers have so much on different Ciphers each having their control of their own realm.

For instance Chrono Cipher the Time Cipher over the flow of time well Mobius Cipher is the Cipher of dreams over see the dreamscape both good and bad I seen to see him in the dreams I had on the night before I found the other turn off he is a crescent moon with a eyeball  like Chrono looking like a hourglass next up is Lizzie Cipher she the Cipher of love and seemly the only girl Cipher but her being a heart is so stereotype.

Next is what seems to be a pyramid like the statue near the Mystery Shack but doesn't have a top hat his name is Ben Cipher the Cipher of order the older brother of Bill Cipher the Cipher of chaos and that's got me hooked the last chapter of the book is on the title of Cipher king it didn't say who is the first nor the nor who is the current at the time the was made but it said that the Cipher king is who all Cipher answers to folded piece of paper fell out of the book on folded the paper and then a message that says now you know what you are the question is will you leave behind all you know those that are of a higher power? The last thing it said to the Cipher reborn then I see a arrow pointing the other side of paper after the over it was  blank so I use my Cipher since and it show what seem to be a map and it lead to the Cipher dimension because it have my dad's birthmark on it.

Now I know where to find him is the question is how to get their and I think that portal in the Mystery Shack in the journal that my dad wrote for the past 20 year may be the key to rescuing him if he wants to be with you that is.

The only thing left is where to do it and most importantly how to work the thing?

The only problem I have is that how to pull it off without Mom or Aunt Mabel knowing and how to get great-great-uncle Ford to work the thing?

I don't know how long it will take but I I'll find some way to getting to the Cipher-veres to find my dad so I can be at peace or so that's what I think but I after the for the end of summer even if it cost my childhood.