Two days later

It's been two days since I've been thrown into the palace dungeon how am I supposed to know it's illegal to make a car appear without a license!

The only way to get out of here is the palace main gateway that will send me and someone came from the same Dimension as my home who happened to be in the cell next to mines and somehow his voice sounds familiar like I've heard his voice somewhere before.

I meant to knock the god out and get one of the key cards but it only works on my prison cell the person next month thanks what can help is a long shot but what else I can do.

When I got to the storage room when they are holding my in the person's next me stuff I did get myself but one of the things blowing to my friend is a key but he calls it the presidential key but when I picked it up it let up and somehow I have a feeling this may help out in more ways than one.

When I got back to his cell I told him that his key lit up like touched it.

"Interesting." Says who name I will not say until we get back home when I open his cell and see his face after all these years and he's surprised on how fast I grew it was six years before you left

After we got out of the dungeon the guards have diverted us to the throne room where Kevin Ciper the Cipher king is waiting to challenge me I don't know why until I broke the role necklace breaking the control off Osiris Cipher the Cipher of order.

The king let us gi as a show appreciation was away from me and my new friend back into my Dimension and tells me that Osiris will go out to me now that I broke his control on him and he will by its timing right for the right moment to strike.

When I got back to my Dimension it's been 3 days since I left my mom and my aunt Mabel Rodger Newt mr. Soos and Mrs. Melodyis their when I see the Rodger says as he came down "Ah Debbie is that?"

" the author of the journal," I said as he showed his face " my father."