July 8th

11:13 am

Ok been out like a light for five days and my body grow four year ahead of me and it surprise me when I looked into the mirror needless to say my power is needed more growing room so Olsen made my own body grow ahead of its.

1:15 pm

Got to the Gravity Falls mall with Aunt Mabel to get some new clothes since all my clothes don't fit me anymore all getting something new I seen it sitting on the bench that's outside the store that I've been shopping in.

When I walked up to him while my Aunt May was painful on cuz I'm going to be wearing for the summer when I walked up to him doesn't recognize me and ask me who I am where's my birthmark Copperhead I have to make up the name of Betty Nettie and he bought it.

"So what being you to this mall?" Asked Newt when I sit down next to him them I said "Oh just shopping."

"Well if it just for the clothes you'll be okay here because the malls not what you used to be." Replied newt and upon hearing it I look around and see that their not alot of stories here and the only place that keep you afloat is that restaurant called in Northeast fine dining economy class used to be the hoo-ha ho Jamboree.

"The North East," says Newts " or like the eastern North West more powerful on the east side."

Then Aunt Mabel came along see me talkin to me and says "So who your new friend Newt?"

Newt look at my Aunt and says "oh this is Betty she just visiting for the summer."

Then my aunt look at me and raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I replied "just spending time with my own friends from the sorority house of ahhhhhh Gamma Delta pi."

Aunt Mabel shook her head on how big of a liar I am and Newt bought it.

"So what to go out tomorrow?" Ask Newt family asked when he suggest the Northeast place I said okay then he says it a dddattt DATE!?

3:00 PM

What did I get myself into me dating Newt at my age maybe physically but not mentally how am I going to pull this off when my mom found out she was a bit surprised and told her it was dumb of me to ask out newts in the morrow the body and doesn't realize it's me yet well my mom is going to help me what good for tomorrow the only question is I'm not going to break it to Newton I have a 12 year old and a 16 year old body?

4:18 PM

While reading through my dad's note in his journal I found the chip that seems to be on AI but seem to be someone else's handwriting on someone or something named Giffany and it seems it was at where ho ha ho use to be then there's a back story on the company that made the dating Sim that she's from it seems those that made her seems went underground apps that company went bankrupt after that it went on to behave Palace to how to reason with them then a knock came at my door.

"Who is it?" I Asked.

"It Soos." Said mr. Soos then I let him come in then he sit next to me at my work desk and then says "so your going to date my son tomorrow."

"Yeah," I replied "we are going to have at the Northeast restaurant at the mall."

"Yeah," said Soos " didn't have good memories of what used to be but what is it now it's like a parasite taking away most of the town's local businesses the diner that your mom once worked at one week after that place open up as for those that used to be in the mall one by one weight store closed down 40% of the original stores are still in that mall while 60% are owned by Northeast Enterprises in the places of those that left." Then he see the page on A.I then said " you really been into your dad's note of lightly."

"Yeah," I replied "It 6 years since you left me in my mom I don't know why he left us and I feel like my aunt's knows more on what happened to him."

"You miss him do you?" He says when for up but before he leaves he said "you it's not the first time your dad and the found out for the town's history to be a lie I better come clean before it gets out of hand Betty." Then he finally left and he's right my mom comes with a long line of wires but how would Newt believe me tomorrow?