Fan boying

Walking to the training room, the four beautiful girls are talking about how they wish they are in same band and how they will work hard to be the best girl group.

L:It's been years,we are training.I miss my family
R:Yes,I want to meet them and say to them in person that I have got opportunity to sing with gd sunabe ,I want to see thier happy face.But only I can call them(tears started building in her eyes)
L:We all wanted that ,we can't give up chae .We want fight for being successful and make our family happy and proud.

They both hug each other.They are crying in each other's arms.This all was silently witnessed by jensoo.Both unnies went to them and hug them and say sweet things to them to calm them down.

Js:oh my cry babies come on , we want to work really hard for it and selected to same group right.

All nodded thier head like children.This made jisoo smile.But there was someone who smiling and admiring jen.
(Secret admirer =sa)

sa:don't worry sweetheart you will achieve your goal

Months have passed Jennie collaborated will Lee hi and senguri for thier songs.All are surprised how versatile is jen in vocal and rap.gd started teach her rap techniques to improve her rap.He is so proud of jen.And he is now friends with all Jennie's members.This irritated the secret admirer.He don't want any of the males near his sweetheart.

BTS

All are eating food made by jin.Also randomly talking that happening in kpop industry.

Jimin:Do you know that cute girl collaborated with Lee hi and senguri hyung.
BTS:what(they are surprised)
Jimin:Can we hear it ,I want hear her voice
Rm:yes we can connect it in the speaker.

V is so happy that he can hear her voice again

V:ok,guys eat fast(happily)
Jk;yes eat fast guys (eagerly)

All finished thier dinner , now all settled near speaker.jimin connect his phone to speaker and play

V:senguri hyung's vocal is so nice ,right?
Jk:yes
Rm:the beat is a vibe
Suga:yes such nice beat
Hobi:I am loving the chorus
Jimin:where is jenjen
BTS:jenjen(shouting)
Jimin:yes,I gave her Nick name(smiling)
V:she doesn't even know you(irritated)
Jimin:it's ok , when I meet her next time I will ask her number
V:as if she give you
Hobi :guys stop it listen to music

Suddenly jen started sing
J:oo sweet my baby

Jk:oh she is calling me baby(shy)
BTS:shut up

Her voice was so captivating ,beautiful and soulful all are mesmerized by her voice.The song ended.

Jin:my got Jennie so versatile as a vocalist
Jk:you are right hyung
Jimin:I want sing duet with her,In one stage singing with each other,wow magical(dreaming)
Rm:if she know rap, I want to rap with her
V is like what the hell face.The unknown feeling is increasing day by day
Suga:ok guys let's move to next song(slightly irritated)
Jimin:why are you interested hyung
Suga:Are you playing it or I will go to sleep

Jimin quickly put next song.

Rm:I am betting Jennie will slay vocal in this song
Jimin: ofcourse she will, because she is my jenjen
V:jimin shut up
Jimin:ok

They loved leehi 's voice.They feel so relaxed. Suddenly jen started rap.

Suga:what she can rap too(shouting)

All were surprised like hell.For unknown reason V feel so proud.Her rap flow surprised them.After song.

Rm:man, I am officially her fan
Hobi:me too
Jk:she is a trainee and she made her own fans wow
Suga:she is so good rapper too.
V:yes you are right
Jimin: ofcourse my jenjen is multi talented
BTS:stop calling her yours
Jimin:I will

Suddenly Suga,
Suga:guys look , here is a video

All focused to that video.

Rm :she is multilingual too(impressed)
Jin:her visual is no joke man,it is unique
Jk:her dressing style also
Hobi:she is so cute ,her cheeks are so baby type
Jimin:I want to squish it, aww
V:can you please close your mouth
Jimin:🤐

She started rap,all were like they can't move.After the video

Jk:is she Suga hyung or what
Rm:yes, she and her mannerisms,smile ,eyes all remind me you hyung.Are you long lost siblings
Suga:Noooo
V:why are shouting
Suga:I mean,I don't like to make random girl my sister
All:ok(suspacious)
Jimin:oh god jenjen can rap too.
Jk:noona is so talented like me an ace
Suga:In my opinion she is versatile in raping too ,both raping style is entirely different but she carried it like a pro.
Rm:you are right,I am impressed
Hobi:ok guys let's sleep
All:ok,bye guys good night

All went to room

V(pov)

That girl is not joke.First time I lay my eyes in her,I can't take her out from my head.day by day she surprising.Her vocal ,rap,visual all are so attractive.I want to forget about her .But I can't.And all my members are now her fans,I can't blame them.Because I am also whipped.Jimin and Suga hyung acting so differently.Do they like her like that or what.I want to friends with you Jennie .Hope we can meet one day and have a Little conversation.
(Pov end )

Next year's are very difficult for both BTS and BP.Bts is trying to build thier own music career,And they are succeeding in it.All BTS members are fan of Jennie,but this year's they have no news of her .So they stopped talking about her.But they all hear her music from three mv.And about our beautiful girls,they are working really hard and they got selected to pink punk group with nine members.They are happy that four of them didn't separate.

Jensoo room

Js: jendeukie eat slowly (concerned)
J:ok unnie

Jennie is eating her favourite food .Now jisoo started to feed her and jen also feed her unnie.

Js:Eat it,you always forgetting your meal always(cute angry voice)
J:swooy (eating food)

Suddenly they hear something, that snap them out from thier jensoo world.

Chaelisa:I am jealous, I am so thin this days and no one cares(dramatically)

Jennie giggles at thier antics

Js:shut up and come here Tom and Jerry (laughing)

Jisoo feed them all.All feed each other.All the YG members and staff admire thier bond .They are not real sisters by blood.but they can pass all sister vibes.They are like twins jensoo and chaelisa .Jennie's secret admirer is happy that she is doing well.gd come once in a week to vist trainees.All are doing well.Our pink punk's are waiting for thier debut.But thier debut date always got extended.It disappointed them but they cheer each other.Mino is always supports Jennie,so Jennie is so thankful to get a bestie like him.Thier bond make some people jealous.

Our girls going to debut and the real story starts

Secret admirer can be villan or cupid

Hope you like this chapter
Comment your opinions
♥️