39

"Mino oppa"

Chaelisoo was surprised by his visit.All bowed to him and he return it with his charming smile .

" What are you guys talking about "

He put down pasta made by him in the table and chaelisoo squeled and ran to table .Mino shook his head without any surprise.

"We are talking about them"

Lisa dragged him to jennie's room and the sight infront of him made him surprised,happy,tensed&confused at same time .

" Are they -

He got cut by jisoo .

"No oppa , it's just tae loves jendeukie.But she has no idea about .you know her ,she is has such a sexy brain but at same time dumb about romance and stuffs ."

Mino but put on a disagreed face . Rosè understood his inner turmoil.

" Oppa , I know what you are thinking.Dont worry about fans reaction, Our main focus is wifey.She is always happy and felt safe whenever tae oppa is with her .I have been observing them ,And in my conclusion he is hopelessly in love with her.He love her, care for her and mainly treats her right .Isn't it what we all want, see her gummy smile always .She smile ear to ear when tae oppa is with her"

Lisoo surprised that rosè always been so overprotective towards Jennie ,she was always afraid of the fact that jennie's fragile heart and how she survive hates .So rosè was always been observing her,her happiness,her comfort.And Mino also nodded  satisfyed with her explanation,if rosè is saying it ,it will be always with hundred percentage truth .

" What about her,what about that chubby cheeks ? Do she feel the same as Taehyung "

That question startled them .But Suga smiled and said

" She loves him , but afraid to show it because of her phobia of her love will leave her like  father done to mom "

Mino raised his eyebrows at the statement.Suga understood his questioning gaze .

" I know it because,I am her brother and I know what happened between mom and "

He sadly sigh .Mino came forward and smiled and put his hand on shoulder.

" Now i know why you both look so similar.I always been wonderd,how can both of you have same features and habits . Actually i am not surprised. "

All smile at him .Mino look towards chaelisoo and they nodded to him to sign him that they knew about it .

" Anyways, when she wake up give her icecream that i kept in freezer "

She nodded with a big smile .Mino patted chaelisoo's head and smiled towards BTS and went from there.

" He is her real bestie .The way he care , he treat her makes me envy .They both are lucky to have best bestie in the world "

Jimin smiled and he felt jealous of minne bond .

" They both are sleeping,let's not disturb them "