maybe a tiny crush

YG entertainment

Blackpink reached thier company .All are happy that ,they delivered a beautiful performance for all thier fans.They didn't knew people will love them,they thought people will not love them because of 2ne1 disband.yes,they got hate but more people loved them.They are happy even if they have one fan.All this is overwhelming for them.And they all are thankful to all thier supporters.

L:I am happpyyyy yay (squealing)
Js:This feel of being an idol is so good
R:Yesss, And our parents are so happy and proud of us
J:Mom said she will make food for us next week
L and R: yes food
Js:will mom cook chicken (hoping)
J: ofcourse unnie, mom said that she is coming this week to feed all of us with our favourite food made by her.
L and R:yes mom is the best

All the pinks call Jennie's mother mom,jisoo's mother eomma ,Rosé mother mommy and Lisa's mother mummy .All the family have a great bond like pinks.All are family now.All the mothers are spoiling pinks by feeding all the food they like.All thier mothers are great friends too.

YG staff:come inside girls,go to dorm before YG see you outside(lovingly)
Pinks: ok unnie

YG staff patted thier head and made them food too.All the pinks done with thier dinner.

Jensoo room

Jisoo want to ask about today's happening.But she don't want ask it directly.

Js: jendeukie
J:yes unnie

Jennie was chatting to her mom ,after jisoo called her she ended her chat and give all attention to her unnie.

Js:Mmm that ,I want to ask you something
J:why are you hesitating unnie,you can ask me anything.
Js: jendeukie ,do you have any crush?

Jennie is surprised,but she answered it

J:no unnie,now my all focus is on career
Js:Oh that is good,we want to build a career first then we can think about it ,right?
J:yes unnie
Js:so what are you going to do about the jacket of V sunabe?
J:I don't know unnie,this is Gucci an expensive one.I want to give him back but they went too fast.
Js:it's ok we can give another time ok
J:ok unnie(yawning)
Js:come on jendukie ,let's sleep
J:hmmm

Jennie went jisoo in bed and sleep by hugging jisoo .This is thier daily sleeping position.Jennie was fast asleep.But jisoo was thinking something.

Jisoo(pov)

Today is the happiest day in our life.Finally we started live a life we decided.But exchange between Jennie and V sunabe ,is something unexpected.
Jennie has no idea about things happening around her.First that stalker,now we don't feel that gazing all time.Yes sometimes we feel his/her presence . All BTS was glancing at were we was seated.But it's ok, because we are secretly army.we all are ot7. I think V sunabe has a small crush on jendukie.I think there nothing to overthink, because it's natural in all industries.Look, I have a crush too.It is normal.But now I don't want to date and all.we all want to focus on our career.

(Pov end)

Jisoo just shrugged it and hugged Jennie and fall in to her dreamland.chaelisa was too tired to talk anything ,so they fall asleep early

BTS

They all are very happy that they finally meet blackpink .They all are blink.They are talking about pinks.