Brother

All four girls went to stage .All the settings is done.First they decided to pratice playing with fire.Bts sat on the chair infront of the stage.Got7 , red velvet came back from the little snack time.They are also seated in there and ready to watch blackpink practice.As the group didn't have any leaders,all have thier own duties in thier group.Jennie is the member who look after technical problems,stage, presenting opinions of the members to YG etc.When Jennie reach the stage ,she changed into whole different person.Rm is so impressed with her leadership vibes.

J:Are you girls ready?
All:yes
J:Music

Playing with fire started.All are doing well.Lisa coordinated the dance.All are dancing very well .all the idols  are so impressed by thier performance.The song came to an end.
Staff:girls,can we put next song
All:yes unnie

Whitsle started play.Song was going well , suddenly song stopped because of technical error and girl started sing not even bothering the problem.Jennie show a sign to staff to look after the problem and solve it.All the idols are impressed with thier live rap and vocal.The bridge of the song made all of the idols to feel like heaven.whitsle bride part give them chills, especially live vocals.All the idols clapped for them.But suddenly Jennie excused and went to garden behind the stage.Rosé followed her.

V pov

Wow ,this girls is so professional.Jennie handle the situation very well.Even this is pratice ,this will help them to overcome this type of issue during in stage.Her rap is on point .But today her vocal impressed me,when she started the bridge of the song that is so soothing.All the girls are talented,but Jennie impressed me by singing , rapping and dancing in one song .After the pratice Jennie suddenly excused herself, something is wrong because I saw rosé also following her.
. Pov end.

Lisoo and BTS decided to go to get something to eat.They are talking and passed near the garden,they heared someone sobbing sound.

L:Did anyone here that?
Rm:yes Lisa, someone is crying.
Hobi:who is crying (sadly)
Suga:let's go there
Jm:all be silent ok
V:yes,don't make noise or the person will see us
All:ok

They started walk to the direction they hear the sound.All hide and look to the direction to see Jennie is hugging rosé and crying in her arms.

Lisa:nini(whisper)

Lisa decided to run to her nini to comfort her,but jisoo hold her hand and nodded no

L:unnie please ,I want to go to my nini
  (Pleading)
Js:no, Lisa you know ,we should wait a little
L:no unnie,she will not do that mistake again.please forgive her.look her nose become red and her eyes are so puffy because of crying

BTS looked at them confused.Atlast Suga become impatient and ask the reason of the situation.

Suga:why is she crying,jisoo?

Js:mmm,she done a mistake .do I decided to give her a silent treatment to punish her.

Rm:what did she even done jisoo?(Rm feel sad by seeing Jennie crying)

L:oppa, yesterday she sneak out of the dorm without informing us.

Jin:But jisoo ,did you ask her the reason why she did that?

Js:no, yesterday when I wakeup she was no near me and I feel like someone just snatched something from me.so I decided to give her little punishment so she will not do this type of actions agian.Atleast she can inform one of us .