27

Taehyung smirk and fixed his badana.After zico's performance,all BTS members are informed to ready for thier performance.They have a special stage with thier song "mic drop" .
                     {V pov }

"Are you ready for your surprise Princess?it's a surprise to all and especially for you .We can wait and watch Kim Jennie , your cold facade gonna slip for my performance."

         Taehyung intensely stared at Jennie from the backstage, who was busy in talking with Rv and chaelisoo.Jungkook snapped Taehyung from his day dreaming.

Jk:Hyung you ok?What are staring ? You look like you gonna eat someone

        Taehyung smiled and patted jk with a sly smile on his face.

V: Just thinking about something important, bunny

Jk: yah , don't call me bunny. Only my Jennie noona can call me that (pouting)

V:Oops sorry Kookie (sarcastically)

Jk frowned at his replay , but shrug it off.V faked a smile and take his position to start the performance.He glanced at Jennie to see her being concentrated on stage,but frowned after witnessing Jennie looking at jimin.He take a glance around the audiance to see girls drooling over his looks , in regular day he always become happy for getting attention from girls but now he felt dejected that Jennie is looking at jimin and not him.But today he is determined by his decisions .

                   Performance started and all are boping thier heads according the vibe.Jennie also did mic drop choreo along with chaelisoo.She was enjoying the moment.She felt proud to be friend with them.Suddenly V walked to the end of the stage,All become surprised .Jennie look at him to know what is he doing here.RV and chaelisoo also look at him as he stand straight in the direction of Jennie.Suddenly Taehyung who was looking down, slowly looked at her with his charming eyes.Jennie startle at new avatar of Taehyung.she looked away at instant.He smirked at her and went back to his members.Jennie felt her cheeks burning,When she glance at the table all the RV and chaesoo looking at her with wide open eyes .So Jennie look at Lisa who is controlling herself from squeling and jennie gave a awkward smile.Jisoo try not laugh at jennie's embarrassed face.Rosè trying to understand the situation.

Irene teased her by making faces.All others in the table join with her to tease Jennie.Jennie was too stunned to speak because of the act pulled by Taehyung.She was confused by him .

             During award show Jennie glanced around the place and made a eye contact with jimin ,who gave her a wink .Jennie return the wink and smiled.Then suddenly she felt a stare is burning into her .She look at the person next to jimin to make eye contact with V ,who is continuously looking at her.Her smile faded and she try to figure out his emotion but failed.So she gave him a awkward smile and look back at other members,who is enjoying whole scenario with RV.Jennie made a annoyed face that made them laugh.

Ir:hey babes ,why are you turning into red (teasing)

L: oh unnie , you know right? Someone got flusterated by someone

All teased her to death and Jennie sit there without making any eye contact with any one.And Taehyung continues his staring and Lisa gave him a knowing look and he slyly smile at her.

L: she will melt (Lisa mouthed)

V: shut your mouth (he mouthed back)

Lisa rolled her eyes and countinue her teasing section.On other hand Jennie secretly glance at V to see him talking to Jungkook by looking at her.Jungkook gave her a big bunny smile that melt her.She send arrow heart to him but Taehyung catched it and put it near his heart.Jungkook gave a look to Taehyung.Jennie turned away.

" What happened to him.Why is he being wierd .uhmm whatever , this show is so boring "

Jennie talked to her while making baby faces.Jisoo pinch her cheeks.

Js:Why are making that face?

J:Unnie , it's so boring

Jisoo laugh at her while Jennie pouted at her.After an hour show ended.And Jennie smile ear to ear.she just want to escape from there .All the idols went to stage to take photos.Irene who was with Jennie ran to stand behind Taehyung to tease her.Jennie just accepted her fate and go with the flow .

       Jimin and Jennie look at eachother and looked away.Taehyung don't know who is jimin looking at, he glanced at jimin .Jennie laugh and talked with Irene.Taehyung understood that Jennie is just behind him.He smiled a little.

       Jennie glanced around and her eyes met with certain someone who she adores .

Hey Loves ♥️

Here is the next chapter for you guys.Enjoy reading.

•VOTE
•COMMENT