Blackpink in your area

Pink punk is walking to trainee room.They are casually talking about songs . In short period of time all nine girls made a nice bond.They are talking , giggling about random things.Jennie being jisoo's jendukie ,she always cling at her.Jisoo loves it too.We can say they both are too much clingy to each other,sometimes Lisa and rosié cling with Jennie.All this shows thier love to each other.And all the YG entertainment knows how much chaelisoo is protective towards Jennie .So boys are not allowed near Jennie only thier seniors and mino is allowed to talk with Jennie.Jennie being Jennie don't know why boys don't talk to her.Jen has no problem with that because she is happy with her sisters.

Hanbin:jisoo wait (shouting)
Js:what is it hanbin(smiling)
Hanbin:we are debuting
Pink punk :congrats hanbin
Hanbin:Thanks , here some sweets

He and his members distributed the sweets.But jisoo noticed something,hanbin is trying to give a special chocolate (Jen's fav)to jennie.jisoo laughed at how afraid is he , because he know how much they are protective towards jen.

Js:you can give it hanbin ah(laughing)
Hanbin:what are you talking about noona(blushing)
L:I saw it oppa ,you can give that chocolate
R:But don't often do it (smile)

Hanbin smiled at them and give the chocolate to Jennie.

H:This is for you ,I mean for you Jennie.
J:Thankyou (smile at him)

Ikon take thier leader to thier practice room because ,hanbin is blushing so much.They laughed at him.

J:girls let's go
All:yes

All reached the room.When they entered they all were surprised , because YG himself is siting with big bang members and there 2ne1 too.They bowed at them with respect.

YG:girls take your seat

All of them nodded and sit in the chairs.All are nervous, because through the faces of thier seniors the matter is very serious

Cl:girls be calm (slightly smile)

All 2ne1 and big bang smile at them that made all of them relax a bit.

J:So YG papa what is the reason (being the leader of pink punk ,she started the conversation)

YG:so Jennie ,you know we have been extended yours cb for so many times.Now I am going tell one good news and bad news

All tensed at it

YG:so you will debut next year

All of them was happy,jen literally sequel with happiness ,but she contained herself because she can't be unprofessional towards YG appa and also she is the leader of the group.

J:ok YG appa(showing her gummy smile)

All others smile at her because how adorable she is when she smile.

YG:But the bad news is 2ne1 is going to disband
Jennie's smile dropped,pink punk look at YG papa with wide eyes

YG :yes girls,we are going to introduce you after thier disband

Cl notice the silence and sad atmosphere.

Cl:come on girls cheer up ,you want to prove YG girls are queens ok (smiling)

J:ok unnie,we will it is our promise ( confidently)
2ne1:That is my girls.

Even though all are sad all cheered up,buy next words of YG made all the girls very sad.

YG:But girls there is one more bad news

Jennie secretly grabbed jisoo's hand .All are nervous.