laughs and silly acts

All the idols performed thier song ans at last the most awaited performance of gd.All are waiting for thier idol.Bts is so hyped same as blackpink.gd started his performance.During the performance Jennie is full-time fangirling.Her eyes didn't leave gd.Its her dream to see her idol perform like all other fans.Bts is vibing to the song, but v feels jealous because of the way gd looking at Jennie and Jennie fangirling over him.performance came to end .And award show also ended in happy note.After the award show,All the idols are in thier assigned room for resting and packing to go back to thier dorms .All of them changed into causal clothes and removed make up and all.Jennie took her phone and call jungkook to come there to meet gd, because all other members went to home .But jungkook was so busy ,so V took the phone.Jennie who don't know it is V just started with her talks.

J:hey, bunny boy . are you ready to meet your idol.Come fast to our assigned room and also bring all the oppas ok.Gd oppa is waiting for you all.Come fast bunny,let's fangirl together.

V just smile at her cute talks, she looks like a mature and cold by her looks but by her talks and activity she is a baby.

J:yah, why are you not talking.

V want to talk but he is so nervous to do so he keep quiet.

J:whatever, come here in 5 minutes or we will go to our dorm with oppa

Jennie cut the call because her bunny didn't even talk to her.V immediately call all the members and went to the room.Jennie is siting with gd oppa and rest her head on his shoulder.gd just smile at her clingy character.Jisoo,rosé and Lisa just shake thier heads.But when Jennie closed her eyes ,she fall asleep because of tiredness.All looked at her with unbelievable look.gd just pat her head.All adore thier bond.There was small knock and jisoo open it slowly.All BTS standing there with big smile.jisoo smiled at them and show them to speak in low voice.They went into the room and jisoo closed the door.

Jk:where is my noona(impatient)
L:look there (teasing)

All turn around and look to side and shocked at the scene.Jennie sleeping on gd's shoulder and gd patting her head with affection.All are in awe.All looked at them in shock.

R:oppa, they are here
gd:hey guys (smile and wave)
BTS: anneyong sanabe (bowed at him)
gd:guys please , just seat down.

All the BTS and chaelisoo sit infront of him .Gd didn't move from his place because Jennie is heavy sleeper.

Gd:boys I love your music
BTS:thankyou sanabe
Gd:Don't be formal call me hyung
BTS:ne hyung

BTS is so happy to meet gd.gd being cool , all become comfortable.Gd talked to them music ,family and all.

Jk:hyung , why is noona not waking up even though it's so noisy(jealous and curious)

Gd and chaelisoo started to laugh.All looked at them confused.

L:sleep is her soulmate
Gd: she sleep anywhere 🤣

H: wow Suga hyung, you both are same to same.

All started to laugh.it is so loud that Jennie stirred in sleep and wrapped her hand around gd's hand.gd take a deep breathe.All noticed it.some of them are jealous of how close are they.V is burning in jealousy , Lisa noticed it showed him to calm down.There was an another knock and shout.

M:yah, Jen open the door

Js:close your mouth mino she is sleeping(while opning the door)

M:again,this girl don't change a little(shaking his head)

Mino saw BTS,

M:hey guys , nice to meet you

BTS:hai mino (smile)