33

J : Don't trouble others and keep your
    Pain and problems yourself

Jennie whisper to herself as she looking at her reflection in the mirror.She wiped her tear and smile to herself .

J: Fighting

She do a fighting action to her reflection.From that day her secret keeper is herself.She kept her all miseries in her .

   Each day made Jennie suffer even more, she faked a smile to her members

   Each day made Jennie suffer even more, she faked a smile to her members .

Pinks moved out to new dorm were they have no other YG members .Girls was so happy, they jumped up and down .They explore thier new home .They are excited to live in thier own rooms .But one among them sign in relief.

" Now i can cry my heart out without fear of unnie witnessing it"

Jennie thought while staring to her room's door.

Js: hey jendeukie,are you there

Jisoo clicked her finger to bring her back from her trance.

J:huh, i mean yes unnie .i am so happy

Jennie smiled at jisoo and went to her room.Jisoo observe jennie's depressed aura but shrug off, because she thought Jennie will be in a bad mood .

Jisoo observe jennie's depressed aura but shrug off, because she thought Jennie will be in a bad mood

    In BTS dorm Vmin is still in thier cold war . Other members are tensed by thier actions .They are most surprised by jimin's heat glare towards Taehyung.If looks could kill Taehyung will be dead now .Angel turned to demon when Taehyung took jennie's name.And about tae , he ignore jimin .

S: when will they stop acting like kids ,who fighting for thier favourite candy.

H: it's getting worse each day .

Jin: It's first time i am witnessing them being this much mad to each other

Rm: I didn't expect this from jimin.He is usually calm and sweet.But he just changed to someone new

Jk: I will support jimin in this, tae should know that Jennie is not his and he should stop claiming her

    With that jungkook stromed to his room .All others look eachother confused.