Bonding

Next day morning

All the four girls are in hurry.Today is thier practice day for music award show.All are nervous because,today they will meet idols . previous award show didn't had a pratice day,so they didn't meet idols personally.But today it is different and they will meet idols.All are making themself presentable.They all want to look good even in the simple hoodie.All dressed up in hoodie and tight jeans .All put some simple make up on,but Jennie is so upset and not interested in wearing make up.She decided to go with her bare face.she just put her hair into high ponytail .All become ready to go to the pratice.

J:Are you ready?
All:yes
J:oppa let's go to pratice before being late.
Manager:ok girls,get in the car.

Jennie entered the car first and waited for jisoo to sit beside her as always ,but rosé sit beside her because jisoo want to sit beside Lisa.Jennie smiled at rosè, because she thought jisoo is not angry with her and just want to sit with Lisa.

Rosé pov

Jennie unnie is looking at the scenary outside with a sad smile.i know she is hurt because of jisoo unnie's ignoring.But I can't stop jisoo unnie,in her place she is right.But my wifey is hurt,I will make sure to comfort her.i kept my head on her shoulder ,she looked at me with soft smile.Her smile make me so happy.

Pov end

BTS reached there before time .All are waiting for thier idol friends.got 7,exo,twice, red velvet ... And many more idols reached for the pratice.All are chit chatting and waiting for starting the pratice.

Jk:hi buddy
Bambam:hi kook

Both high fi each other

Bambam :why are they not coming
Jm:who are you talking about bammie
Bambam:Blackpink
Hope:Do you know them personally(exicted)
Bambam:yes,I know Lisa noona
Jk: noona?
Bambam:she is my childhood friend
Jk:Oo
Suga:so they are attending the show
Rm:yes

Bambam:Lisa noona

They all look at the entrance ,they saw Lisa and jisoo coming to them.Both is smiling at bambam.bambam run to Lisa and hugged her tightly.

Lisa:yah,bammie I can't breath
Js:let her go idiot or you will kill her

He broke the hug and give a a small hug to jisoo.All BTS are looking at them.so bambam decided to introduce.

Bambam:so guys they are my friends
Js:oh BTS ,we all love your music
L:I love all the song
Rm:Thankyou and we all love your music too.And hope we can become friends
L: ofcourse oppa(squealing)

All laugh at her antics.Lisa being happy pill ,laughed with them

Jimin:were is other two members
L:oh,they are coming look

V immediately look at the entrance following all others.Jennie and rosé is talking and smiling to each other.All smile at how adorable they look.

R:hi guys (waving)
J:mmm hi (she suddenly become silent because there are so many people)

Bambam hug rosé and looked at Jennie.All BTS is looking at bambam and Jennie .Jennie is looking at him gulping .All other got7 and bp members know what is coming next and they all are ready for the show.suddenly,

Bambam:My teddy bear (shouting)

All other idols including staff looked at them weirdly.All got7 and bp is laughing mess.Bts looking at bambam with "what did he just called her " look.