31

When her beautiful voice called him , he turned to the source of sound in a heartbeat.All others look at him and whispered "whipped" and shook thier head.

           He observed her and watch how she is fiddling with her fingers and looking down without meeting his eyes.

M: yah , tell him

Mino nagged her.jennie gave him a glare that made him hide behind cl who gave him disappointed look.Cl give a smack on his shoulder and glared at him like Jennie.

M: sister goals

Mino mumbled sarcasticly.

Cl and J : yah pabo

Shouted at same time .mino put his hands up like surrendering.

All others silently laugh at thier interaction.

J: mm tae can you all come to our penthouse now

She closed her eyes in expecting a rejection from him because of her rude behaviour.All find it adorable.She whispering something,so Taehyung moved more close to her to hear her whispers.

J: please say yes, please say yes , please say yes

He want to pinch her cheeks even though she hurted him by her tone.He have a big boxy smile on his face .

V: what if i say no

He talked in his most serious tone that made her startle and look at him with most innocent face that made others coo in awe.Taehyung try to keep up with his act but he lost it when she pouted.

V:I will , i mean we will surely come with  you jenjen

She smiled, and run to cl . They all started to move towards thier vans.While walking Jennie is in front ,so she turned to look at tae but to her surprise he was looking at her all time.she blushed and  turn around.

Jk:yah stop looking at my noona like that , she might melt

V: She is your sister in law kook , so i can admire her as much as i want

They both whispered in eachother.jk huffed in annoyance.

Jk: day dreaming, as if thier feeling is mutual.Anyways noona loves me more than you .

V:  we can talk about your statement after we get into our dorms .

V glared at jk and he returned it with same intensity.

Jimin: cut the crap kiddos , she loves me more than your asses

Jimin just separted them and walked to Jennie and casually put his hand around her shoulder.

V and jk: yah jiminie pabooooo

They both shouted and ready to tackle him , but Jin and namjoon caught them and glared them.Jimin made funny faces to annoy them.

            All of them reach the house and sit on couch . Jennie stand up and

J: tae , can we talk

Taehyung nodded in instant .

J: privately

Taehyung nodded , but this time slowly because of his shyness.All BTS look at him .

Jin: aww, he is shy

RM: he is tiger infront of us but infront of her , he is cute bear

Jin and rm whispered and laughed silently.

Jennie extend her hand to him and he took it .All gave him a teasing look for his eagerness.while walking to her room, she unconsciously interviened her small hands with his big one. He got flusterated by her actions.He look down at thier hands .