35

All of them look Suga in awe when he entered tae's room to see his sunshine.She was sleeping with a small pout.He caressed her hair and smiled at her adorable face.when she hold his hand ,she tightened it like a baby holding in to a hand .Her hand was small combared to all others .

S: She is still a baby , my sunshine has grown to a woman but still a baby in my eyes .Even her way of holding my hand didn't change at all .

Rm: Aww her hand looks so small even small than jimin .tae , please hold her hand .I want to know ,how it would look like .

Rm was literally cooing at her cute little hands .Suga gave her hand to tae .He slowly catch her hand .All gasped with awe .lisa is trying to not to squel .

L: omg , i can't handle this cuteness .My nini is adorable in any way and bro your hands fit to nini's hand like it is a puzzle and now it look complete.

Rosè looked confused while lisoo is fangirling .

R: but she is mine

Rosè pouted and remove tae's hand from her wifey , lay down next to Jennie and hug her .Jennie hugged her back while rosè mocked at tae by showing her tongue like a little kid .

R: I told you all , We are married .Now shoo we need some sleep .

Tae fake cry and went to hobi's room .lisoo also adjusted with chaennie in that room .All others smiled at girls and went to respective rooms .

R: you're mine ,right wifey?

She whispered near jennie's ear .Jennie hummed in sleep .rosè hugged her more possessively .

L: her possessive ass

Js: but, fans think they are not that close . Joke on them .This hubby loves her wifey like a baby .And Jennie is totally soft for her Rosie .

L: yup,chaennie is soft and cute .They are so fluffy.look at them , hugging like someone will steal them .

Js: aww,is nini's lily being sulky over the fact that nini is not cuddling to you (jisoo smirked)

L: Look at you unnie , literally glaring at them because nini always hugs you .but now she hugging chae

Lisa mocked her unnie while blinking her eyes with innocence.jisoo was going to argue ,but

R: stop disturbing my wifey's sleep

Lisa and jisoo made a face while sulking.

L&Js: that's my nini/Jendeuki

R: we are married duh

Lisoo closed thier eyes to vanish thier jealousy.Rosè smiled in victory.

💖...........................................................💖

  In that days all bangpink expect Jennie discuss about how to catch that obsessed freak and throw him away from Jennie .Suga already contacted cyber cell and investigation is going on .All keep it as a secret,they didn't even mention it to any YG artists.According to them , someone in YG is the stalker.chaelisoo took turns to be with Jennie while saying silly excuses.Jennie didn't bother anything because she was on her own world.

V: how is she , did anyone disturb her?

Js: No , it's just common admiring things .

S: that's a relief, did sunshine act indifferent?

L: Yes, she always space out in times .Talks when it's only necessary. smile only infront of camera and that's fake.

Rm: do you find someone suspacious in your company?