28

He bowed at her shyly .And she bowed at him with a smile.He turn to other side to control his smile.All the idols are ready to pose.but our Lisa looked at jenrene with jealousy.

" That's my nini aaaaaaah .I want to pose with her "

  Lisa pouted .But recovered so fast and made some sound that made all of them laugh.The atmosphere was pleasent.Jennie and Irene stick together like inseperable.All the boys who tried to come near Jennie was glared by Irene.She made sure no one reach near her babes.But someone is watching whole scenario and mumbled

"Good,she is safe from all perverts.But why she is being all smiley towards BTS aarh , i should think about it "

         After photo session all started to move.jisoo went to her jendeukie to claim her.But Jennie bend down to pick the violet towel of Irene at the same time V stand up from his position And

       And jisoo,Irene,selugi ,jimin ,suga all started laugh .Jennie hit her face on V 's back in reflection she touch his back .She become embarrassed but V acted like he didn't knew what happened.Jimin said sorry to her at same time controlling his laughter.Hobi give her thumbs-up to ask her is she is ok ,Jennie smiled and nodded at him.Jisoo run to chaelisa to inform # Jennie hit V's back.Jennie secreatly glared at her.V continued his act that he is clueless but in his mind he is celebrating. Stalker glared him from distance and went back to his team member.

            V look at Jennie at same time she look at him.both made eye contact and selugi being selugi pointed her forefinger at Jennie and to V.She teased them.V is blushing so he walked away .Jennie made annoying and grumpy face at her friends .The event ended at happy note.

         Jennie walked faster than chaelisa and redvelvet because she is upset at them as they made fun of her.

J: why you all are laughing, i am not a joker.I will make you all regret.Stupid friends, All are stupids.Making fun of me.you know i can beat you all with my hands.

Ir: You mean your tiny hands (teasing)

Jennie stop there and look to her hands.They are right she has tiny hands

J: aarh i hate you all  (pouted)

Jennie rambled about how her friends are annoying.And the girls laugh at her cute face.

Girls: Aww I love you too.(laughed at her)

          Jennie turned around and glared at them.But they send a heart to her.Jennie started walk backward by showing her tongue.Suddenly she hit with a hard chest.But the person hug her from back.Jennie froze at there,and girls shocked and stop walking.

?: Noona, be careful

     He whispered to her ears.His husky voice made Jennie squel in surprise.He took it as chance and lift her up.She gasp at the sudden action.

J: yah bunny put me down.

Jungkook giggled and put her down.She turned to him and smack his shoulder.

Jk: Ouch noona (he faked a cry)

J: sorry,bunny .does it hurt

Jennie rubbed his shoulder.

Jk: Not really

Jennie was going to throw her hands but she was hugged by sope.

H: i missed you so much Jen.I want my sunshine patner back

Y: No way, she is my savage patner .we want to roast some idiots

Jennie laughed at them and hugged them back and mumbled " I miss you too"

        Namjoon and jin patted her hair and made her assure that they will be with her even though they can't help her.Jennie smiled at them.

       Jimin hugged her like if he let her go she will disappear.

Jm: stay strong mandu,don't give ears to that stupid haters.We know you are the best.

J: aww don't be sad chim , i will try my best.

     She tried to fake a smile but failed miserably at thought of huge hate she is going through.Her eyes filled with tears but she tried to control it by puffing her cheeks. And jimin knew it even though he can't see her face.He sigh in defeat and broke his hug.All look at her with sad eyes.

Jm: eww are you crying for that brainless haters.Then stop it.You can cry over the fact that you got a cute,sexy,lovely friend like me.Because you are lucky duh

Jennie laughed with tears and hugged him.He is the same chim who used cheer her up when she fall and wound her knees.

J: You know what, you are cute ,sexy,lovely and

Jm: And

Taehyung is faking a smile all the while thier interaction.He knows they are childhood friends but sometimes he can't handle thier closeness.All waited for her response

J:And shorty

She showed her tongue and run behind jungkook who is laughing and agreeing with his noona.

Jm: You Brat, come here .i will show you who is short.

Atlast he got here and carried her like sack.She try to wriggle but jimin is strong.All laughed at them.jennie sign in defeat and look at all with puppy eyes.Taehyung who can't handle his jealousy and her puppy face  went to them and

T: jiminah ,put her down.She is sulking.

All girls smiled at him thinking he is helping Jennie .But boys got that lining of warning in his words.Jimin put her down.Jennie run to tae and give him a hug.

J:yes, finally my taetae is here to save me.Try me bitch (she teased jimin by standing infront of tae)

But jimin just put his hands up seeing V's glare.Girls look at each other nodding knowingly.

J: Aww chim ,are you afraid of My taetae

   While she talking to jimin.she didn't notice her words affecting Taehyung.

    "She called me her's .yes Jen i am yours like that you will be mine "

He looked at her with dangerous smile.All witnessing his facial expressions that made him look like a devil .His eyes screamed possessiveness.Like warewolves looking at his soulmate he mumbled

     "Mine"

Hey loves♥️,

Small chapter for you all . because today i got free time.Hope you all are enjoying.

•VOTE
•COMMENT