42

" Earn it , i  want you to make me fall in love with you . That day , i will kiss you . But i can promise one thing , That kiss will be my first kiss .I will give you my first ever kiss . If i kiss you on lips that means i love you most and trust you most . But now , i want to know you more ,BABE "

Her voice was deep and filled with truthfulness . He nodded with a smile .But deep inside he is carving for her love , trust , touch . She saw how his eyes dim a little. She grab his big hands and intervine it .

" Babe , you look so handsome today "

He try not to blush but his ears and cheeks turn to pink shade . Jennie saw this and kiss back of hand . He bite his lip to control his smile .

Her lips look so soft and pink. I really want to touch it .

His eyes went to her lip.His thoughts broke when she called him .

" Tae babe , do you want something"

His got startled and nodded no .She smirked and whispered in his ear.

" Do you want to touch my lip , baby"

His heart rate quicken . He looked everywhere except her seductive eyes .she can feel his nervousness .she took his hand and put it near her lips .He look at her with wide eyes .

" You are my boyfriend tae , my first ever boyfriend and you have right to touch my lips . I know i banned you from kissing my lips .But never baned you from touching my face ."

He look at her and she nodded .He slowly reach his finger to her heart shaped but also plum lip .His hands trembling. Finally he touch her lip . She gasped when he slowly trace her lip with his finger .

" You are total baby , jen .Your skin is so soft .I will wait till eternity to get the taste of that lip "

Jennie can't handle the way his deep sound said that . She hug him . He laughed at her flustered state .He hug her back and whispered

" You can't even handle my small touch . How will you going to survive the day you say ' I love you '.Because i will make sure to give you my first kiss and it will be unforgettable kiss and best feeling you going to experience. So beware, my love "

She winced while hugging him more to avoid eye contact with him .Tae just laugh throwing his head back .He madly in love with this cutie .

❣️

Rosè was pacing in her room . Suddenly lisoo came .

" Hey rosè , where is unnie ? Is she ok ?''

Rosè explained situation. Jisoo got relieved hearing tae is with her .

" Don't worry girls , he is the only one can handle her now . So be calm "

All nodded understanding.Suddenly door open and taennie came .All three girls hug Jennie . She patted them .

" Don't worry guys , i am totally fine "

They smiled. But jisoo was looking at tae , who was looking at Jennie adoringly. She knew something happened between taennie because the aura they emitting is different from before . Because now Jennie also shying to look at him .Her mouth went she saw lipstick mark on his forehead and his hand .

" Taehyung, are you guys ?"

All girls and tae look at her .Tae nodded shyly and jisoo squeal.

" Congratulations and celebration . Finally i can proudly say my ship sailing. Now i can call you taennie ."

Chaelisa hugged Jennie with big smile . Jisoo hug tae .