34

Michuri days , it was a beautiful days in her life.she was the makane of the team.They keep on babying her .All adored her.And everyone is surprised that the great badass girl in the stage is a whole baby . Jennie enjoyed everyones company .All are so in awe with her character.Even audience can't stop gushing over her charming personality.But there is someone who catch small crush on jennie.its song Kang .He felt so shy to be around her .When show's MC yoo
Jae-suk told them they look like main leads of kdrama , song Kang tried to hide his blush.But after some days jae-suk told them that they look like rich siblings , song Kang felt annoyed.

               When the show aired , people started to know Jennie more .Her charming personality made every people in korea fall in love with her.

                After the show is out BTS saw all episodes in binge .When jae-suk talk about kdrama mainlead thing to Jennie and song Kang , tae made annoyed face .But after he say they look like siblings.Tae shouted

V: yes, best siblings in the world

All laughed at his antics .All melt with Jennie.And surprised with her talent to uncode the difficult questions.

Jin: she got sexy brain just like namjoon

All agreed .

(I just want to mention michuri because i love how they all treated her and how she is comfortable with them)

Everything going better D4 made whole world shook.Blackpink started gain international popularity.Jennie's rap made all kpop simp over her .All things were going well.But hate on her keep on increasing.But some news made every one think " is YG is mentally unstable "

  Because he announced jennie's solo .All were surprised, a rookie going to drop a solo .The winning seem to be impossible because Jennie is in her most down days . So many said she is previlaged , so many taunts.

💖.............................................................💖

     It's a small get together with BTS .BTS invited Blackpink to celebrate D4's success and congratulate them.All wore casual dress.All are chatting, but Jennie kept quite .It's like her body is present, but her mind is in another world .

Rm:  the song was a cultural reset

Jisoo smile at that .All praised chaelisoo and Jennie smiled at them.
Suga ,who was so quite .

S: But , song was in the name of someone .she slayed so hard like a queen.She just set her bar .

All look at him for him to continue,

S:Jennie , girl you slayed like a queen.I felt goosebumps.Like just show the world how much potential you have as a main rapper .Your rap style is so interesting.I am so into your rap .It's so so so freaking awesome.And to your information, girl you have so many male idols wrapped around you with this rap.After hearing it, we all are so shook that we now know you have so much talent in you .And i listen your 'Loser' song rap.You have so many styles in rap.You rap both Top and Gd raps like , it is a piece of cake .I must say , you are versatile rapper i have ever laid my eyes on .You are fantastic Jennie .And i am your fan .

His words hit her heart .Now a days her own fans turn back towards her .She just want hear that "Jennie, you are doing well girl" and Suga told her .A drop of tear fell from her eyes .She felt happy, very much happy that he voiced out his appreciation for her .She wiped it quickly so no one witnessed it.