Chapter 1

One year.

That's how much time has almost passed since I have joined the X-Men, even though It still feels like yesterday.

One month passed since the destruction of Asteroid M and the death of Mystique and Magneto, who had exploded along with the asteroid.

Things haven't been better, the brotherhood haven't bothered us since and we have been focusing more at the things that matter instead of fighting against them.

A lot of things have changed around here, with the biggest change being the new recruits.

The new mutants, our new students.

Bobby Drake is a sweet, carefree boy, but also a bit sneaky, he loves to hang out with Kurt and Evan.

He's 16 years old like me. He has dirty blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. His mutation is cryokinesis and ice form, in simple words, he is able to create, manipulate and turn into ice. Deciding his code name was pretty easy, Iceman.

He comes from Long Island and he was actually happy to leave his home, he says that his parents are really strict and he prefers to spend time with us than them. He will miss his younger sister Alisa and brother Lucas a lot though.

Another special edition to our school is Amara Aquilla.

She is from Brazil and she actually didn't want to leave home, but she did so for her wellbeing, she left her younger brother Jett and her father behind at home, while her mother had passed away when she was young.

She is 15 years old, she has long, dark-brown chocolate, straight hair and brown, almost black, eyes.

She is really shy, but has kind of opened up to us since she joined. I believe she has a soft spot for Jean, but that was pretty much expected as she spends most of her time with Jean since she is her mentor, they do a lot of private lessons, so they have come close to each other.Her ability is Pyrokinesis and Magma form.

Next, there is Jubilation Lee, but we all just call her Jubilee, which is also her code name she is from China, but grew up in New York City, with her mother and father.

She is really confident and fun to be around. She is obsessed with the colour yellow and generally bright colours, but yellow is her favourite, that's why she almost always wears her favourite, signature yellow jacket.

She is 15-year-old, she has black straight hair and green eyes. Her power is formation and projection of small energy participles, plasmoids.

Yeah, most of us just call them fireworks.

We have also, Samuel Zachary, he is 16-year-old and has blonde hair and blue eyes.

He comes from Cumberland, where he lived with his parents where he lived with his parents.

He is really soft spoken and well-mannered, but he is really clumsy most of the time, especially around girls.

His mutation is generating thermo-chemical energy, and again, in simple words he can fly like a human cannonball, that's why he decided his code name to be Cannonball.

There is also, Ray Crisps or Berserker, that's the code name he chose. He comes from Deerfield which really surprised me.He lived there with his mother and his younger sister Joanna and younger brother John.

He is 16 years old. He has ginger hair and brown eyes. His mutation is manipulation and adsorb electricity.

Ray is stubborn, gets offended easily and he never admits that he is wrong. He is fitting right in. He is a wild spirit and likes a good fight.