Chapter 7

Scott drove me and Evan back home.

Evan immediately run to the garden with his skateboard looking for Bobby.

Scott also stayed outside because he wanted wash his.

So I walked inside alone to find an unexpected guest standing next to professor Xavier.

A man around 40 years old with blonde hair and blue piercing eyes.
He seemed really familiar.

My presence was ignored by both men as they kept staring at each other.

"Are you trying to make a statement Mr.Smith?" The professor said serenely but I could see his emotion behind that calm expression of his.He was angry.

Mr.Smith huh ...I should have known his Tabitha's father.

And now that I think about it her mother had made it clear that Tabitha is not allowed to have any contact with him.

What the hell is he doing here?

"Yeah! Either you let me see my daughter now or I will have the media knocking on your door" The man threatened grabbing the professor by the collar of his suit.

"Hey! Hands off!" I yelled throwing my bag on the floor and grabbing my knives from inside my belt.

"Or what you will deal with me?" The man said laughing at me as I approached dangerously.

He didn't let go of the professor and I was ready to take him down but then my eyes caught a figure walk into the room.

I relaxed and dropped my defensive stance.

"Oh no I am not.He is" I said with an ironic laugh.

"Those hands of yours I am thinking I might relocate them into a jar on my dresser" Logan said from behind the man and pulled his claws out.

The guy all of a sudden changed altitude.His confidence was gone once he saw Logan.

He let go of the professor and stood next to him.

"I just want to talk to Tabitha. That's all," he said so desperately now.
He almost seemed worth our pity.

Almost.

I leaned against the professor's wheelchair as the man who was obviously a good actor begged us to let him she Tabitha.

"Please just let me see my daughter," The man begged and at that exact moment Tabitha and Kurt walked in together.

Tabitha was shocked and distressed once she saw her father and was trying desperately to avoid her father's eyes.

"Dad" she whispered and the professor sigh knowing he now had to let the man speak with Tabitha.

-Time Skip-

I laid down on my bed just staring at the ceiling letting my thoughts to float my mind.

Tabitha's small meeting with her father was over and she has been in her room since.

I grew concerned for Tabitha.

Something about her father. I know men like that. Him Changing emotions to his advantage and being such a good liar it reminded me of someone.

Tabitha also seemed not to want him around she looked scared of him.

Could he be treating her badly?

I can't help but feel uneasy and worried about her.

What if she isn't okay?