Chapter 16

Movie night was always my favourite kind of night.

Whoever wanted to join was welcomed with open arms.

Today it was Roberto's turn to pick a movie.

"Just please tell me you picked a comedy or something?" Jubilee begged because she hated the horror movies Bobby and Evan usually pick.

"No no not my style" Roberto rushed to say and Rahne smirked.

"Knowing your style I bet you chose a show of cake eating contest" Rahne said making most people in the room laugh.

"Yeah,yeah very funny Rahne but I chose an action movie" he answered and opened the TV by the controller.

"Emergency has been declared because of reports from all over the city about a wild beast" Said a reporter on the news as we all stood frozen watching.

"I've seen the beast with my own eyes and I know who it is." Edward Kelly said as he stood infront of our school with the reporter.

"Hank McCoy a chemistry teacher here. He is gone mad!!" Edward yelled and showed Hank's lab robe which was torn to pieces.

"Oh shit" Bobby commented emotionlessly and Sam grabbed some of the popcorn.

"I think I would like the food eating contest better" Amara spoke as we stood up and rushed to tell professor Xavier but the students stayed behind because Scott ordered them to continue without us.

-Time Skip-

Professor located Mr.McCoy.

We got into uniforms and tracked him down in pairs.

The first team was Logan,the Professor and Scott.
The second had me,Jean and Evan.
The last team was Ororo,Rogue and Kurt.

We ended up on a junk yard.

"His last sighting was near this area atleast that's what the professor said" I spoke as we walked around the area which was full of garbage obviously but also metallic parts of god knows what and trashed cars.

"Mhm" She responded and kept close to me.

"Did you ever expected this from Mr.McCoy?" Asked Evan and I though about it for a while.

"Well I didn't expect him to be one of us but on the other hand why not?" I said and Jean nodded her head.

"I thought the same thing but i suspected something was off at hockey practice he acted so strange" she said and I caught a quick movement with my eye.

I immediately signaled the others to stop their movements causing them to look at me with confusion.

"Ssshh!" I whispered as I looked towards the stacked cars. I signed to the direction and they got the message.

I didn't bring my bow the Professor forbade it. He ordered that we mustn't harm Hank in any way but I disagreed.

What if he wants to harm us! Are we just gonna stand there and let him hit us.

Orders are orders.

One load bang and a blue furred creature with the sharpest claws and teeth i have ever seen jumped out of it's hiding place and tried to escape.

He roared and begun climbing up a pile of cars, jumping from pike to pile until we was out of sight.

"I will follow him you call the others!" I ordered and run after him.