Chapter 10

I screamed as I was suddenly awaken by load sirens literally banging next to my ears.

I tried to sit up and grabbed my knives because I was alarmed but my feet were tangled in my blanket and I fell to the floor on my back with my legs still stuck on my bed.

"Rogue!! What's going on?!" I yelled trying to be heard over the loud sound.

"I don't know!" She yelled back as she got up from her bed.

I finally stood up and grabbed my knives that i had placed on my night stand.

"Let's find out!" I shouted and she opened the door of our room walking out to the hallway.

Shit! it was even louder in the hallway.

"What's going on!?!" Kurt yelled and opened his own door walking out with Evan following him close behind.

"Can someone make it stop! My ears are gonna fucking bleed!!" Evan complained covering his ears.

Jean got out of her room and looked as confused as everyone else.

"Are we ander attack??" Jwan asked but i just shrugged my shoulders.

Scott exited his room saying
"Maybe it's one of professor's Tests!" I shook my head at his idea and laughed slightly.

"It better not be!" I yelled and Scott looked at me confused.

"Why?" He asked puzzled.

"Because we totally faild!!"I yelled and Kurt burst out laughing.

"You bet we failed!" Evan shouted supporting me.

"Maybe a malfunction in the security system?" Rogue suggested and Jean nodded.

"That must be it!"Scott agreed.

"Guys!!" We heard Rahne call and reach our floor by the stairs.

"Rahne! You okay?" Jean asked motherly running to her younger cousin.

"Yes! Well no..this thing is destroying my hearing!" She said covering her ears with her hands.

We all rushed down the stairs and reached down the lobby.

The whole school has gathered here.

The sirens were still ringing and got louder.

"Man!! What's going on!?" Bobby yelled at us confused waiting for an explanation.

"Yeah! I was sleaping and this thing busted my ears!" Ray yelled frustrated.

"Are you complaining!? I woke up and found a whole on my wall!" Roberto yelled and glared at Sam.

"Sorry I got scared couldn't control it" Sam answered and Roberto sigh in annoyance.

"If this is just a test professor is paying for my sleeping pills!" Roberto yelled at us and me and the team exchanged a look.

"I am sure there is a good reason for this" Amara spoke trying to calm everyone down.

"Can someone just turn it off!?" Jubilee screamed falling on her knees covering her ears.

Suddenly I felt two hands wrap around me.

"Kathryn is this really just a test?" Jamie asked holding into me.

"I don't know but I will figure it out" i spoke reassuring him and patted his back.

All of a sudden the noise stopped and everyone stood frozen in confusion.

"I apologize for the late hour. I just received an emergency call from captain Stone" professor Xavier said as he entered the living room.