Chapter 11

I walked into the cafeteria and looked around for Scott.

Where the hell is he?

Finaly my eyes landed on him. He was sitting at a table at the back with... Taryn?!?

My eyes widen maybe I should leave since Scott already has company. I thought and turned to walk away but Scott's voice stopped me at my tracks.

"Kathryn! Over here!" I heard him shout and I turned back around to face him. He was waving at me signalling me to come to him.

I hesitantly walked up to them and stood awkwardly next to the table.

"Hi Scott, hi Taryn" I said with a forced smile.

"So Kathryn how are you?" She asked with the same awkwardness trying to start a conversation.

"I am good" I answered and stared back at her.

We stood like that for a while so I guess that was my cue to leave.

"I better leave now give you guys some privacy" I said getting ready to walk away again.

"No! No you don't have to go anywhere. I also invited Jean to come so it won't be just the two of us anyways" he said and my jaw dropped.

He what!?

"You what?!" I yelled out load scaring Taryn and making Scott jolt.

"I am sorry, I meant you did what?" I said in a whisper this time and Scott just stared at me blankly.

"Taryn do you excuse us for a sec?" I asked politely and she nodded unsurely.

I grabbed Scott's upper arm and dragged him away from the table into a corner of the cafeteria, once we were far away from Taryn I let go of him.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily throwing my hands in the air.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked and I sigh in frustration.

"Don't play dump with me Scott! I mean what are you doing with Taryn! I thought you liked Jean and you invited her to see you with another woman? What are you doing man?!" I asked again with the same tone.

"Listen I know it looks bad but it's not what it looks like" he tried to excuse himself.

"Then what is it?!" I said and slapped my hand on my thigh.

"Today I caught Jean spying on me while I was talking with Taryn. I confronted her about it and she was Jealous Kathryn! That means that she actually has feelings for me like I have for her. So I thought that making her more jealous could get her to admit it"

He explained and yes his idea wasn't entirely stupid but this isn't a way to get Jean to admit her feelings.

"Scott if Jean has feelings for you that's great but making her jealous is a bad idea. None likes to be jealous and seriously Scott with her best friend? With Taryn? That's the worst thing you could have possibly done. This may ruin her relationship with Taryn and she might actually lose interest in you"

I said and Scott seemed guilty realizing the consequences his actions may have.

"Jealousy is venom.It poisons people makes them do stupid things. Do you really want Jean to go through that having had a taste of it yourself?" I said refering to whatever Scott has gone through with Duncan.

"Do you really want her to feel the same way?" I asked again gentler and I rubbed his shoulder trying to make him feel better.

"You are right. How do I fix this?" He asked panicking and I fixed a master plan on my head.