Chapter 3

I am a mutant 

I know you are a mutant, Lance. I am one too.

I might not know Lance that well but he wouldn't have done this just to get to us. Just like everyone else, he is sick of hiding, I am too. I don't like secrets or lying to people, but this secret isn't about being ashamed. It is about keeping peace among humanity. This is about protecting our people and ourselves.

"That's right. Me, Toad, Blob and Quicksilver here, we are all mutants. We are different," he continued and I sat back down.

"I can't believe he is doing this," Kurt said in shock as he shook his head in denial.

Scott was looking worriedly at Jean who was alone in the field.

Evan was holding into professor's wheel chair for support and Rogue had shot up, looking at the brotherhood with a blank expression.

Knowing her she was probably making up a plan to murder them.

"You see, there are lots of mutants in Bayville high. Scott Summers over there!" Lance said and pointed at Scott.

"He is one and so is Jean Grey, the big soccer star!" Lance said and all the cameras at the field turned to Jean and she tried to desperately hide her face with her hands while her team mates took some steps away from her in fear.

"And all the other students of The Xavier institute which is some kind of school for weird Mutant nerds," he finally said and all I wanted was to get up there and struggle him.

Suddenly I saw the students panicking.

We needed to get them out of here.

"Get out" I said to the students and they looked at me shocked.

"What? No! We can't leave you guys" Sam said and Ray nodded.

"No, do not protest, Kathryn is right. Get out of here before things get bad," the Professor said and the students shared a look.

"But-" Amara begun, but I cut her off.

"No buts, you need to leave now and we will be fine, I promise" I said and they stood up walking away. Without another word they ran out of the field causing a lot of people to stare at us.

"Man, we are busted big time!" Rogue yelled in frustration.

"Now. Being a mutant means we have special powers; we can use them to make little improvements. For instance, we thought that this game would have been more interesting if the goals were farther apart!" Lance said and made a crack in the middle of the field, and it opened widely.

Taryn screamed as she lost her balance and fell into the edge. Jean was very quick to react, falling into her chest and grabbing Taryn at the last second, pulling her up. Once Taryn was on the ground, she shoved Jean away and run away.

"And we thought that our dear principle could have a little better perspective on his student body," Lance continued and Pietro run to Edward with full speed.

He was circling around him multiple times until a small tornado was created by the force, spinning Edward Kelly round and round.

"Sorry professor, cat’s out of the bag," Scott said and we got into action.
I took off my Bayville shirt and was left with a black tank top and the black leggings I was wearing. I saw Rogue do the same, getting more comfortable to fight. I jumped from the bleachers into the field.

"Another thing, we think that that mascot is awful" Lance said smirking and Blob climbed the bleachers to get to the mascot.

The people who sat there freaked out and ran away screaming in horror. Blob got the hawk statue on his hands which still had fire on its wings and lifted it over his head.