Chapter 18

Morning arrived and we all gathered to the frond door as our people left for their home.

Jean was the last one to get into the car with the rest.

Me,Scott,Rogue,Mr.MaCcoy and Professor Xavier sat outside dressed warmly.

"Bye! Be safe! See you soon!" We all wished them goodbye as they drove away living just the five of us alone at the mansion.

"Alright! Who wants hot chocolate?"Asked Mr.MaCcoy excitedly and rushed to the kitchen professor followed him close behind.

"I guess this is how we are gonna spend our holidays" Said Scott we walked back inside and into the kitchen.

When we reached them I saw Mr.MaCcoy preparing five mugs of hot chocolate.

"Make those mugs four. I am going out" I said and Scott's expression lighten up.

"That's a great idea! Do you want company?" Scott asked and I felt a wave of guilt go through me knowing very well that he wouldn't like it where I was going.

"Hey Scott maybe tomorrow.Let's do something else together! Evan left a whole list of Christmas movies for us and I was looking forward to start watching them"Rogue suggested and I gave her a thankful smile.

Rogue knew where I was going so obviously she decided to cover me.

"That's also a very good idea I guess we could get started on the list"Scott said and Rogue smiled grabbing him by his hand and dragging him to the living room.

"So I should get going, see you later!" I said standing up and just when I reached the kitchen door professor called out my name.

"Kathryn"

"Yes professor?" I asked clueless.

"Say Merry Christmas to Mr.Alvers for me" He said and I was left frozen at the spot. It took a few seconds to snap out of it and regain my composure.

"I will" I promised and walked out with a small sneaky smile.

"I do love nothing in the world so well as you" Mr.MaCcoy quoted as I walked out and I felt my face heat up.

-Time skip-

So I made a run to the pastry shop and got them a chocolate cake that I know they like.

So I walked into the garden and I could still hear them arguing again from outside.

"I am telling you Santa Claus isn't real!" Yelled Pietro and I almost burst out laughing.

"But my parents told me he is!" Fred answered and I could hear Tabitha laughing her heart out.

"When was the last time you asked them?" Said Lance and Tabitha just kept laughing.

"Em.. 12 years ago" Fred answered hesitantly and now everyone was laughing including me.

"You were 4 years old for god's sake! What did you expect them to do?! Ruin your childhood?!" Pietro yelled between laughs.

"Yeah! That's our job!" Todd said and i decided that it was time to knock the door.

"Who is it?" Fred asked in surprise.

"Don't worry if it was Santa Claus he would have come down the chimney" Lance said and I laughed once more.

"Sorry! No Santa Claus here!" I yelled from outside and the door was immediately shot open by Lance.