Chapter 14

I woke up with a terrible headache this morning my fight with Evan is probably getting to me more than I though.

I drove with Scott,Evan and Kurt to school. Lance had asked me to walk together but I said no.

Even though I really wanted to I thought of Evan and decided not to add more fuel to the fire.

I walked into the hallway and stopped at my locker.

I opened it and threw inside some of my books.

"Hi am sorry to bother but could you possibly point me and my brother to our classes?" I heard a male deep voice say and I turned around to face two boys.

The one who spoke to me was quiet tall and muscular his hair were blonde and reached just before his shoulders. His eyes were blue but with a hint of green. He was dresses pretty formal, with a black and black trousers. He smelled like experience cologne.

Their was another boy standing next to him.

He wasn't as tall as the other boy but surely he was taller than me. He was muscular. His hair were blonde but reached just bellow his ears. His eyes were the same color as the other boy's.
He dressed more casual with a tight white shirt that I have to say flattered him and a pair of grey jeans.

"You done staring?" The younger boy asked smirking and I laughed.

"Yes I am" I said taking him aback.

"So I have geometry with Ms.Davis and he has chemistry with Mr.MacCoy" The older boy said.

"Okay you just go straight and it's the third door down this hallway and you are at the first door of the same hallway. I could saw you I am heading there myself" I offered and the boy raised his eyebrows in a flirty kind of way.

"That won't be necessary thank you" The older one said.

"You new here?" I asked out of the blue a bit curious.

"Yes, we just got transferred here from Canada" the older one said and I nodded.

"Nice" I said and was about to go my way but the younger had something to say.

"I am Joshua Cortez and he is Edward Cortez" Joshua said and I looked at the now named boys.

Something was just too familiar with them but I just couldn't figure that out yet.

"I am Kathryn Pryde" I said and the sound of my name made them both suddenly get serious.

Maybe too serious.

"Kitty" I heard Lance say and the two boys watched as he came and stood next to me.

"Kitty?" Joshua asked and burst out laughing.

"That's what they call you now?" Edward asked with a sarcastic tone.

"No. That's what I call her and Who are you again?" Lance asked quiet harshly.

"Lance! This is Joshua and Edward they are new" I explained quickly but he didn't seem to really care who they were.

He was angry.

"And you are Lance" Edward said coldly as he eyed Lance up and down.

The tension between us was too high so I decided to stop this meeting here.

"We are gonna be late we better go" I said to Lance and placed my hand on his shoulder pushing him back with me.

"Come on" I said as he kept glaring at the two brothers.

"Yeah get hold of your jealous boyfriend" Joshua said once again sending Lance over the edge.

"I am not jealous! And even if I was it's none of your business!" Lance yelled and the school shook whole.