Chapter 12

Kurt and Evan arrived and we explained the situation.

"See? Somebody started the danger room" Rogue said to them.

"Yeah we couldn't even get the door to open" Ι added and the guys nodded.

"I'll just shut it down from inside" Kurt said simply and I felt my guts twist together.

"No! Wait-" I tried to speak but he teleported inside before I could finish.

You better not get hurt elf.

Minutes passed and there was no sign of him.

"Come on Kurt" I said impatiently waiting for him to teleport back out but he didn't.

Without wasting another second I phased my upper half through the door. I looked inside the danger room only to find lasers flying around everywhere,fire on the walls and smoke that made it hard to see.

The noise of the weapons were like multiple guns shooting at the same time.
Making my heart beat in the rhythm of every shot.

Through the chaos I tried to spot Kurt and soon enough when I looked carefully inside the thick gray smoke I saw Kurt laying unconscious in the middle of the training room.

I stareted phasing fully inside to run to him but the weapons seemed to notice my presence and I was suddenly attacked by a knife throwing machine.

I gasped and let myself fall backwards outside of the room.

I expected to hit the ground but Evan caught me by my shoulders.

"Kurt has been hit" I said and both their eyes widen as I stood back on my feet.

"We got to go in there and help him" Rogue said and Evan nodded.

"Come on hold on to me" I said and they gave me their hands as I phased as all inside. The moment we stepped inside all the weapons turned towards us and blasted us.

Rogue run to the left,Evan at the right and I phased down the floor.

I phased back up and was again attacked so I kept phasing until I reached Kurt.

Once I reached Kurt I was met with Evan.

"Kurt wake up please" I tried to wake him up by shaking him but it didn't work.

"Come on let's get him out of here" Evan said as we grabbed Kurt's arms and pulled them around our shoulders.

"Phase us out" Evan commanded and I shock my head.

"No! What about Rogue?" I asked and his eyes widen.

"I thought she was already out! Where is she?" Evan asked panicked as we both scanned the room for her as I was phasing at the same time so we don't get hit.

"There!" I exclaimed once I saw Rogue laying on the ground.

"Oh man! Not her too!" Evan yelled as we walked the fastest we could with Kurt in our shoulders.

We run next to her and Evan let go of Kurt leaving me to carry him on my own as he ducked down and checked on Rogue turing her on her back carefully not to touch her skin.

"Is she okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I think so!" Evan said as he became more anxious by the minute but who could blame him with lasers being shot around and the fire spreading more and more inside the danger room.

Suddenly the earth begun to shake and walls risen in frond of us and then behind us. The walls created a very narrow hallway.

Me and Evan shared a worried look.