Chapter 6

The sun raised itself above the institute and that means that it was time for another morning training session with the students.

The newbies have finally adapted to the schools program.

It was about time it has been two months since the lessons started.

Logan had decided to start the training sessions with the students at the same time as the school began and let's just say that it was too much for everyone.

Students had to learn to maintain a balance between their school and their training here and we teachers had to balance school, training and teaching.

It can be handful but we have found a way to deal with it, mostly with helping each other with everything.

Today  our lesson was taking place at the edge of the school grounds at the back at the cliff just above the sea.

The mission is to rescue an unconscious victim trapped on rocks on a piece of earth that was sticking out from down the cliff.

And if they faild, which I pretty much doubt, they can at least not drop the victim into the sea and receive some points.

Logan is of course the leader of the mission and me the second hand as always.

For today I am keeping track of the students improvement , use of technique, their timing and keep notes for mistakes they might have made and lastly grade them.

Kurt is acting as the victim and Scott is hanging from a rope a little farther away from Kurt just in case things go wrong.

"Confirmed he is unconscious," Scott said through our communicator.

Everyone had one.

"And starving! Speed up the rescue! I need breakfast!," Kurt whined and I laughed.

"Shut up Kurt I will tell Ororo to hold some waffles for you too," I said looking down at him from up the cliff.

"We are having waffles!? Come on!" He whined a little more making both me and Scott laugh.

I looked down at my notes only to realize who was the first one to try and save Kurt.

"Tabitha it's your turn you have to come down with that basket," I said and sigh in annoyance.

Boom-Boom is one of the hardest students to deal with.She just doesn't get anything seriously!

Logan and I shared a look as she didn't answer to me.

"Oh Man Boom-Boom!! You placed my life on the hands of maniac !!!" Kurt yelled through the communicator even though he could be heard without it.

All the students laughed at him but I gave him an apologetic look from up here.

"Sorry,"I whispered through the communicator and begun fixing the stretcher.

I really doubt Tabitha will make this right.

We got the stretcher ready and she still hasn't come to the frond so I decided to turn to the group of students for help.

If she is still sleeping I am so making Ororo make it rain in her room.

"Have any of you seen Boom-Boom?" I asked and and they gave each other a look.

"Em.. yeah she is over there," Sam said and pointed at the bench which was set just a few steps away.

She was wearing her headphones and dancing on the bench.

Logan approached her and took her headphones off.

"Hey! Where is your communicator kid?" Logan asked sternly.