Chapter 4

We all gathered together at the school's announcement room, to celebrate the girls' soccer team's win on the final game last week. The whole school has come to see Edward Kelly give the trophies to the winners.

"Yes, our girls had a winning soccer season, they thought like a team, they played like a team and they respected each other as teammates and the least those teammates could do was to vote for their choice of the most valuable player award... Jean Grey!!" Mr. Kelly said and we all begun cheering .

Well, that was expected!!

I thought as I clapped for Jean, who was so happy and emotional.

The whole school was clapping, cheering even screaming for Jean. Well except of one little exception. Rogue. She sat next to me on the left and next to her sat Risty.

Risty Wilde, the new girl. She has purple hair and green eyes, piercings on her lips, ears and nose. She has a dark style like Rogue's and they seemed to hit it off from first sight.

She seems okay to me.

"Go Jean!" Scott screamed as Jean got on the stage to receive the trophy.
Evan begun whistling loudly next to me, causing me to cover my right ear.

"Way to go Darling! Go Jean! Yeah!" I heard Risty clap and Rogue rolled her eyes at her.

This isn't the first time this has happened. In every game or gathering we made for Jean, Rogue always had that attitude.

"Is this this how you support your housemate?" Risty asked Rogue and I turned the other way immediately, but my ears stayed on the conversation.

"Perfect Jean already has too many people clapping for her," Rogue said and crossed her arms to her chest.

Jean was meanwhile being handed the golden trophy, a girl playing soccer, how original.

"Thank you so much Mr. Kelly and I wanted to thank all of you-" Jean begun her speech but cut herself off and looked Rogue straight in the eyes.
Rogue quickly noticed and gasped looking back at her.

"I... I am sorry... I-" Jean tried to continue, sweat running down her temple.

This wasn't like her at all, she never gets anxious with crowds.

"I want to, I- " she said, but stopped again and looked at Scott.

Come on girl you can do this.

I thought and she looked at me now. I gave her a reassuring nod, trying to show her that I am here. She was looking with wide eyes.

She looked at Evan and right after looked at Kurt, who also gave her a concerned look.

"I ... I" she tried to form words but she obviously couldn't .

She seemed paralyzed by fear.

She was scared I could see it,hell I could feel it.

Something I haven't seen from her before.

I felt tension rise as she kept looking from person to person until she closed her eyes tightly.

"Stop it!! I can't even hear myself think!" She screamed and let go of the trophy as she clenched her head painfully.

The trophy crashed to the floor and the head of the girl broke off.

She leaned back on the table behind her where the other trophies were placed. The table crushed to the floor along with all the trophies with a loud bang.

Me, Scott and Kurt stood up ready to run up to her.

I can't even hear myself think.
That's what she said.