𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎

"ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ  ɪᴛ'ꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Her parents named her after a pampered, wealthy countess in Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night." And well, like her namesake, Olivia Atwood grew up in a pampered, pleasant life as the second daughter of a Viscount and viscountess. Olivia and her older sister, by eighteen months, Selena grew up with everything they could ever want.

Both girls went to the best schools and with both being extremely smart and with a well name, it was no surprise that both Atwood girls were accepted into Oxford. Olivia, majoring in Law, and Selena majoring in Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics.

The two sisters have made their lives at Oxford, entering their second and third year.

Olivia strummed her fingers against her lap, laying her head against the window. Tuning out her sister as they drove into one of many of the Oxford parking lots near their flats. "Are you even listening to me?" Selena asked, reaching over and smacking her.

"Ow, and no," Olivia responded, rubbing her shoulder.

"Seriously Olive?"

"Would you rather I lie?"

Selena rolled her eyes. "Okay then, forget what I've been saying for the past 20 minutes."

"Already have."

"Olivia!"

Olivia snorted, fending off her older sister's hands. "Okay. Okay. Go on."

"Just be careful alright. Especially with the company you keep."

It was Olivia's turn to roll her eyes, shifting in her seat as she said, "you love half of the company I keep."

Selena pulled the car into a parking space, turning off the engine before taking her sister's face in her hands. She wore a look of concern and worry. "And I hate the other half, but I'm one hundred percent serious, Olivia. Please watch yourself and come to me if you need help."

Olivia relented, smiling softly and whispering, "I will."

Selena grinned, slapping her cheek roughly. Oliva groaned internally. Trust her sister to be a worry bug. Selena spent most of the time over tarot cards and a crystal ball. She saw one too many grave signs, and she hadn't left her alone since. 

Olivia got out of the car as soon as she could, waiting impatiently for Selena to unlock the boot. Once it was opened, she grabbed her luggage. Olivia put both suitcases on the ground, turning to browse the surrounding student body. Her eyes lighting up when she spotted two boys chatting on the side of the parking lot.

 "I'll be right back," she told Selena, not waiting for a response.

Olivia walked towards the two boys with a bustle in her step. "Hey lover boys," she called out, a laugh on the tip of her tongue. Dimitri and Guy turned around, grinning when they saw her. "Olivia!" Guy called back. Olivia giggled and rushed forward, allowing Dimitri to pick her up and swing her around. Guy wrapped his arm around her shoulder as soon as she was set down, pulling her into his own hug.

"Alright, I need to get my shit into my loft. But I have one bottle of fancy ass Champagné that is calling my name, so care to join?" Olivia announced.

"Depends on the Champagné," Dimitri answered.

Olivia hummed and started striding forward towards her bags. "I don't know. How does Mailly Brut Reserve Grand Cru sound?" She said. Guy whistled excitedly. "That good enough for you Dim, or is it not posh enough?" Olivia inquired, picking up one of her bags, handing the other to Guy. "You're hilarious, Liv," Dimitri retorted.  

Olivia waved goodbye to Selena and led Dimitri and Guy towards her flat. "Have you talked to Leighton yet?" Guy questioned. Olivia shook her head, typing in her Loft's building access code. 

"You're not still on about that, are you?" 

"It's all he's been talking about," Dimitri prompted as they walked the short walk to her loft.

Olivia laughed, grabbing her key from her bag. "You do realize that I've kissed every one of you boys, right?" She said, pushing open the door. Dimitri nodded in agreement. Guy stuck out his tongue, strolling into the flat and plopping down on the couch.

Olivia grabbed her discarded bag and pulled both of them to sit next to the stairs. "Alcohol time, assholes," she exclaimed. She held up the Champagné bottle and threw it to Dimitri to open. Olivia fell back on the couch next to Guy. 

Dimitri went looking for cups in the kitchen. He came back with an open champagne bottle. "You don't have any cups," he said, sitting down next to Guy. Olivia thought for a moment before sitting up.

"Selena bloody stole all my cups," she grumbled, taking the champagne bottle and taking a drink. 

"Why?" Guy asked. 

Olivia handed the bottle over and rubbed her face. "Because I stole her kitchen chairs, that's only after she took my good pot." 

Dimitri took the bottle next and looked at her, he opened his mouth to say something but decided that it would be a bad idea to ask and thought better then to get in between two sisters. He took a sip from the bottle instead.

The trio sat on the couch talking and drinking the champagne. Olivia leaned over the side of the couch and reached for her phone when she heard it go off. She read the text that was sent to her, she groaned before responding. There goes her plan to have a quiet night with Guy and Dimitri.

Olivia stood up unfortunately, stretching her arms above her head. "Alright lover boys. I've been summoned. Stay if you want, I don't care," she announced. 

"What for?" Guy muttered with a whine.

"My dear sister. She's running the first-year thing and wants me to bring her something." Olivia took a gulp from the champagne and grabbed her bag off the ground. "Don't destroy my flat!" She yelled as she exited the room. 

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Edited