𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ 

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ',

 ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴋ 

ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ, ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴀᴍ

 ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀᴍ ɪ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ?"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

A lot of things were like volcanoes, pressure building until they erupt. And James Leighton-Masters was blowing up as he stormed into Olivia's flat. Olivia, who was standing on a stool and running hair products into Toby's hair. Both turn their heads to look at him. James jerked his thumb. "Toby, get out," he snapped.

Toby glanced at Olivia before glancing at James. Olivia raised her eyebrow before shaking her head. "No, Toby can stay. Now what the hell is your problem?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay, and you needing to talk to me causes you to come in here and make demands?"

"It does when it concerns this."

Olivia stepped off the stole and washed her hands. "That doesn't mean you can come in here acting like the Queen of Sheba."

"Fucks sack Olivia."

"I'm not wrong. You're in my flat, dipshit."

Toby stood in the middle of them, eyes wide as he looked between them. James took a deep breath and jerked his hand again towards the door. "Toby. Out now."

"Don't shout at him," Olivia snapped.

"I'm not shouting at him."

"You're shouting at me."

"Because I need to talk to you."

"Why does that result in you yelling!"

Now both of them were shouting at each other and Toby stood in the middle of it.

"I'm not bloody yelling."

"You're shouting at Toby. What did Toby do? Nothing. He doesn't deserve this."

"Why do you think I want him to leave the room?"

"You could have asked nicely. Now, what is your problem?"