𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

"ᴛᴏꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

 ʙᴀʙʏ, ʙᴀɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ 

ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ ʟɪᴘꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ 

ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

1984

Vienna, Austria 

Jeremy Villiers woke up with a jolt, coughing as he sat up. He ran his hands down his face, brushing off crumbs of marzipan. He groaned, collapsing back against the ground of the hotel room he was in. He remembered the dinner, but he couldn't, for the life of him, remember how he ended up in a hotel room in god-knows-where.

"Are you feeling as bad as I look?"

Jeremy looked up towards the bathroom that Sam was stumbling out of. His dress pants low on his hips and his shirt, waistcoat, and jacket missing. "I don't think anyone could feel as bad as you look," he said.

Sam chuckled and walked over to the bed, falling face first into the sheets. "I have no idea where my shirt or shoes are," he mumbled. "Wait, scratch that, I think my shoes are in the Wien River and my shirt is on the bridge overlooking said river."

"You're the crazy bastard that decided to jump into it to impress an Austrian girl."

Sam rolled onto his back, swinging his legs back and forth as he blindly searched on the bedside table for a cigarette. "Well, my crazy arse got that beautiful Austrian girl's telephone number. I say that's a win for me." He found a cigarette and a lighter. He balanced the cigarette between his teeth and lit it. Blowing out smoke with a cough.

Jeremy shook his head fondly, picking himself up from the floor. He staggered to the bed and plopped down next to his friend. Both of them turned their head towards each other, their noses brushing together. Sam smiled lazily and leaned closer, blowing smoke into Jeremy's open mouth.

"So, do you know even know how we ended up in Vienna?" 

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

2014

Oxford, United Kingdom