𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝚃𝚑𝚎  𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢  𝙾𝚗𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚎  𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢  𝙾𝚗𝚎

"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴄᴏᴏʟ"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Olivia sat crossed leg in the kitchen of her flat, a bunny laying on her lap, her phone in between her cheek and shoulder. Her fingers brushed through the rabbit as she talked to a contractor. A second bunny was watching her with beady eyes through the small crate both bunnies were in when they were gifted to Olivia.

"Yes. I understand that's its last minute, but you'll get paid extra for it," she said on the phone. "Yes, for two rabbits, I want something in the space in the loft. Move the desk."

Olivia continued to explain what she wanted, so emersed in the phone call she didn't hear the front door open. "That sounds perfect. Can you get it done by tonight?" She asked as footsteps bounced throughout the small foyer of her flat and into the kitchen.

"Okay great. Thanks Eddie. I owe you big time!"

Olivia hung up the phone and looked at the two rabbits. "You're lucky you two are adorable!"

"And you're lucky I got here when I did."

Olivia cursed, jumping slightly as the rabbit in her lap dashed forward. "Shit, Meg, a little warning next time!"

Meg Buckley stood in the entryway of Olivia's kitchen. An impatient frown on her face. "You're not even dressed, Olivia. Practice starts in twenty-five minutes." Olivia groaned and stood up, leaning down to catch the rabbit and place it with its companion.

"I still got time, Meg. Give me ten minutes."

"Seven minutes."

"Yes, mother."

Olivia rushed upstairs to change, sending a quick text to George to see if he wanted to rabbit sit for a few hours until Selena could take them. He texted back quickly with a thumbs up. She texted back a smiley face, changing into a pair of black shorts and a top with a pink overthrow.

When she stepped downstairs, George was relaxing on her couch with a rabbit in his arms. She walked forward, leaning down to kiss his cheek. "I owe you, George. Selena will be back in a few hours. I have guys coming at three to build a place for them. But Selena will be here before then."

"It's no problem, Liv. Have fun at dance."

"Will do. Love you, George!" Olivia grabbed her bag from Meg's outstretch hand and allowed herself to be pulled out her flat and down the street.