𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜  𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎  𝙼𝚎

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜  𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎  𝙼𝚎

"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ ɪ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Olivia refused to cry, not for them. Still, she couldn't help the shaky breath that rattled her lungs. It wasn't a long walk back to her flat, but Olivia hated walking at night alone. She shoved a hand in her pocket and crossed the street, making sure she never got too close to any alleyway. Usually, Guy and Dimitri would walk or drive her home, but Olivia knew if she saw them anytime soon, it would end up with her fist in their face.

"Olivia!"

She wished she didn't startle so easily when she was upset. Olivia's heart jumped, and she turned on her heel. Lungs sighing with relief at seeing Miles, on a bike, ride up to her. "Miles. Hey," she said. Miles used his foot to skid to a stop in front of her.

"You, okay?" He asked, briefly checking her over.

Olivia bit down on her lip and nodded. "Yeah. Just hate walking home alone. One too many horror stories for my liking."

Miles didn't know if that was a joke or not. Olivia was smiling but still looked terrified, picking at the end of her shorts. "I'll walk you home," he said. He didn't like seeing Olivia without the air of confidence she seemed to wear so well. She looked up and shook her head, muttering, "you don't live anywhere close to my flat."

"It's fine. Come on, let me be the knight in shiny armor."

Olivia snorted before relenting. "Alright, I have some wine at my flat. Care to join?"

"Sure."

Miles walked her home that night, following her up to her flat and accepting the bottle of wine that was handed to him. "I don't have any cups. Don't ask. I got to go check up on my rabbits," Olivia informed him. Miles took a sip of the bottle; it was a red wine that probably cost over a hundred pounds.

"You got rabbits?" He questioned.

Olivia nodded. "Just got them today. Had an emergency rabbit pen built as well. I'll show you."

Miles followed her up the stairs to a loft. Olivia flat was nice, there were only a few words Miles could use to describe a Viscount's daughter's flat other than it screamed Olivia Atwood. The emergency-built rabbit pen was spacious, and the rabbits were living in luxury.

The two rabbits were asleep in their own beds. Olivia took the bottle of wine and took a long drink from it. "Adorable right?" She asked. Miles nodded, bending down to brush the top of the white and black spotted bunny.