𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝙽𝚘 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜

𝙽𝚘 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜

"ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Еɴᴅ, 

ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ 

ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴘЕʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇɴ 

ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ

 ɪ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ 

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 

ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏ 

ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴ?"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

[Excerpt taken from "The Riot Club: The Truth Behind Oxford's Most Famous and Deadliest Club]

"Interviews were conducted with members of the 2014 Riot Club. Individuals that participated in the interviews consist of Harry Villiers, Dimitri Mitropoulos, Guy Bellingfield, Toby Maitland, George Balfour, and James Leighton-Masters. Ed Montgomery, Hugo Fraser-Tyrwhitt and Miles Richards declined to be interviewed and offered no comments."

James Leighton-Masters

ME: Can you please state your name and the date.

LEIGHTON: James Leighton Masters and today's date is February 6, 2025.

ME: And you were the president of The Riot Club back in 2014, correct?

LEIGHTON: Correct.

 ME: You were engaged to Olivia Sam Atwood and the time of 12 November 2014, correct?

LEIGHTON: {PAUSE} Yes.

ME: Do you still talk to the other members of the club?

 LEIGHTON: Some of them, yes. 

ME: What happened after the 12 November 2014. 

LEIGHTON: All of us were released from police custody on the 13. I don't remember a lot from that moment on. A lot of the time I spent either high or drunk. But we all meet up again. Ryle was there, smirking. There was already a cover story being made up when I arrived with Richards.

They were trying to make a cover story where it was an accident or an act of self-defense. They wanted to try to put the blame on me or Richards. And that was about it for that day. It kind of went blank, but I knew I punched Ryle and said a few choice words against them and half of the group. Five of us—Toby, George, Hugo, and Miles—were going to confess to what happened that night. We all wanted Ryle to go down.