𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚎

𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚎

"ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ 

'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʏᴍ 

ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴋɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Miles had a fun time watching Olivia slowly drive Hugo to an aneurism. She just wouldn't keep the front half of her body in the convertible as they drove down the highway. "Olivia, get back in the car!" Hugo reprimanded, glancing between her and the road. Miles' chest rose in laughter as Olivia fell back in the car, pulling her seatbelt on.

"So where are we going now?" Miles asked as soon as he could breathe correctly. His original Friday night plans were going to be to hang out with Lauren and write his tutorial essay for the first week, he would be damned if his wasn't better than Alistair's, when Olivia caught up with him and Lauren and asked if he wanted to go wine tasting at a new brewery that just became open to the public.

Miles had felt bad for leaving Lauren, but Olivia wasn't the kind of person to say no to if you wanted to have a good time. He had given Lauren an apologetic smile and followed after Olivia down to the road, catching Hugo as he was coming out of one of his classes.

The three of them got into Olivia's car and drove over an hour to the brewery. They spent the next three hours tasting wine and exploring the vineyard. Now, they were driving to an undisclosed location for what Miles' hope was to dinner.

"You'll see," Olivia told him. She grinned at him through the review mirror. "Anyway, my professor, for my International Trade class, is terrible. He says on the first day that my class has a low passing rate. It's really hard, blah, blah, blah. And I'm like maybe the low passing rate isn't on the students. And I'm one hundred percent right."

Olivia has a voice that you could get lost in and Miles half-way got lost in just listening to her, the other half got lost in staring at Hugo's eyes from the review mirror. His eyes were focused intently on the road, his finger thumping against the steering wheel. They were narrowed in thought. The sun was casting them as a darker color than they were. A deep blue mixed with hints of green around the edges. Like the ocean mixing with a forest. Miles quickly turned away, looking out of the car when Hugo glanced back at him through the mirror. Olivia was ranting away, fiddling with the radio.

"So, Milo, how's that one tutorial class going?" Olivia questioned, flicking on the radio and turning it to a low volume.

"Alright. I have it with Ryle. He's something else, that's for sure," Miles grumbled.

"Yeah. He seemed different when I talked to him. But I knew his brother, so I guess I had a vision in my head."

Miles nodded in response, leaning his head back against the seat. Olivia turned up the radio and started humming to American Pie. It was an American song and Miles guessed Olivia got it playing from her phone.

"Olly, are you American?" He asked.

Olivia shook her hand. "Fifty. Fifty. My mom's originally from Texas, with family going all the way back to Mexico and Puerto Rico. My father is British. They met when my mom was studying abroad. Fell in love. Got married. Had me and my sister. My Abuela was not happy when she found out. She wanted my mom to marry someone from Texas. State pride and what not. Spent most summers with her and my Abuelo out in the Texas Hill Country on a farm."

"Which explains most of her violent behavior," Hugo added.

Olivia scoffed, "thank you mister 'I have little family diversity' and you loved my Abuelos!"

"Yes, and I vaguely remember getting stuffed with food and insulted by your cousins."

"That's because they thought we were dating."

"Were you? Are you?" Miles asked, looking between the two. It would make sense. The two seemed closer than most.

"No."

"Hell no."

Miles couldn't help but let a breath of release, though he didn't quite know why. Maybe it was the fact that both of them were single, and Miles wasn't accidentally third wheeling on them. They continued on in silence as Hugo took an exit and drove some more until they drove into the parking lot of a restaurant overlooking River Severn.

"Come on, gentlemen," Olivia announced, opening her car door and jumping out. Miles got out after her, walking next to Hugo as they walked into the restaurant. Olivia talked to the hostess, and they were escorted to a table.

The restaurant was small, but beautiful. Rustic but modern, with a fantastic view of the water. They sat in front of the window overlooking the river. Olivia left soon after they got to the table, for the toilets. Leaving Miles to sit across from Hugo.

"How long have you've known Olivia?" Miles asked after a brief moment of silence.

"Since I was seventeen, and she was sixteen."

"You two seem really close."

"We are."

"That must be nice."

Hugo nodded, tapping the edge of the table. Miles leaned back in his chair, his knee bouncing up and down. The air was filled with an awkward silence, before Hugo opened his mouth and asked. "What is the best book that you've read?" It opened the door for a conversation and the air filled up with a discussion after that, both asking random questions about each other.

Miles learned that Hugo had a lot of layers to him, and Miles found himself excited to try and uncover each one. He was easy to talk to and Hugo had a pleasant voice, deep and smooth, that you could listen to for hours and not get bored.

When Olivia didn't return after a while, Miles turned his head to try and look for her. "She probably talking with Selena, her sister. Or she befriended a new person, and we shouldn't expect to see her for the rest of the night," Hugo assured him after Miles couldn't find her. He was right, of course. Olivia befriended a girl from the bathroom and was somehow invited to the girl's wedding in October.

In the hindsight, Miles and Hugo had enjoyed a good dinner.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Edited

Did Olivia just abandon Hugo and Miles so they could have dinner? Yes. 

Was it intentionally? Maybe.

Was Miles' looking respectfully? A little bit.

Do I plan to make Miles and Hugo something because we were robbed in the movie? Wait and see. 

Enjoy.

Head cannon of the day: Miles is taller than Hugo by four inches and make fun of him for it. 

Also, I finally got my The Riot Club clips, and it took longer than it should of and a lot of stress. But I have them!

Bye...