𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ? 

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴍᴇ 

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ 

ɪ ʟᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴡᴏʀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ 

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋᴡᴏʀᴋᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏᴇꜱ ᴄᴀꜱᴄᴀᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ 

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ?"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

It was funny how easy Olivia and James fell into be a couple. And how easy it was for the rest of the club to corner Hugo for gossip like a bunch of young girls. Hugo only had himself to blame for not fleeing straight away when he arrived and only saw the rest of the group huddled together at a booth, without Olivia or Leighton.

He felt like he was being interrogated by the police; the only thing missing was the bright light but given how intently Dimitri and Guy were staring at him, it wasn't far off. Hugo leaned back in his seat, searching for an escape. "Just let us know whether they are a couple or not!" Harry said.

"That's not my business to say," Hugo replied. 

Dimitri groaned, "come on Tyrwhitt. Stop being stubborn. Just tell us!"  

"Why don't you ask them?" 

Guy raised his hand as if it were clear why they couldn't merely inquire as to whether two of their mates were dating or not. Hugo found that to be completely absurd, and he had no intention of telling them. Olivia would tell them herself when she wanted to do so. They came to a stalemate as Hugo refused to budge and the rest of them not letting him leave. They all just stared at each other, waiting (for Harry and Dimitri), to let Hugo leave. 

"See now at a time like this, one of Ya'll would pull out a pistol and shot the other." A boy with a southern drawl approached the table, a beer in his right hand. "Well of course this would be taken outside, I doubt the pub owner would like blood on his floor." 

Harry stared at the stranger, rudely asking who he was. The stranger smirked and held out his left hand. "I'm Clyde, Olivia's cousin." George was the only one who took the stranger, Clyde's, hand. "I'm George, that's Dimitri, Guy, Toby, Ed, Harry, and I assume you know Hugo."