𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ, 

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ 

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Liv! Get in the car!"

Harry Villiers leaned slightly out of the car as he flagged down Olivia as she walked with her sister. Selena glared at him as he stopped the car next to them. Harry smirked back. "Nice to see you too Lena," he said.

Selena gave him the finger and grabbed Olivia. "Don't go with them, please, for me?" She begged. Olivia glanced at the car, towards the backseat where George was waving. She smiled and hugged her sister.

"Sorry, Selena, I'll talk to you later?"

"I swear to god, Olivia, don't get in the car!"

Olivia raised her hands in mock surrender before darting towards the car. George pushed the door open and Olivia dove in. Harry immediately started speeding off down the road, leaving Selena to sprout curses behind them.

Olivia was laughing, "you best have something good for me, Villers," she said.

"Only the best for you Liv," Harry replied.

Alistair, who was sitting in the passenger seat, stared at Olivia with an expression she couldn't place. She smiled at him, trying to be polite. "Ryle," she said. "Nice to see you again." Alistair merely nodded and started asking Harry a question.

Olivia coughed awkwardly, falling back to sit next to George. Miles was right when he said Ryle was something else. Olivia figured out quickly why Harry liked him so much. They were practically the same person. Alistair differed from his brother Sebastian; however, Sebastian who could be a hothead at times and moody the rest, but always treated her with a semblance of respect and friendship.

"Well, Selena hates all of us," Harry stated. Olivia snapped back to the present; she scooted forward to lean between the two front seats. "That's not true," she said. "She loves Hugo!"

"Everyone in your family loves Hugo," Harry muttered.

"Jealous Harry?"

"Of him? No."

Olivia hummed, "right, totally not. Like you haven't been trying to sleep with Selena for years."

"I slept with you. Didn't I. If I got one sister, I could get the other."