𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚜

"ɪ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋꜱ ꜰʟᴇᴡ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

If there was one thing Olivia knew for sure was that freshman boys were animals. They were their own category of stupid. Olivia placed them in second place of foolish, the first being her friends. She had handed Selena a folder of paperwork she had left in the car and turned to walk back towards the exit when she was grabbed.

It was by two boys trying to act macho in front of their friends. It was a joint attack, with one boy's arms draping around her shoulder and the other around her waist. Olivia, who was used to having arms wrapped around her, and having a overprotected dad who made her and Selena take self-defense classes, knew how to get out of them.

She jabbed her heel down on one of the boy's feet, using her elbow to swing back into the other's throat. Olivia forced the arms off her with a scoff. "As if," she shouted. The two offenders back up. "It was a joke!" One moaned, rubbing his throat.

"You know, if you really wanted attention, go fuck each other," she snapped. "Now fuck off."

They went with their tails tucked between their legs, with the whole hall watching them. Selena sipped her wine with a smirk as she watched. Olivia rolled her eyes, pushing her hair out of her face. She wouldn't call them dogs, because that would be an insult to dogs. They were cockroaches.

"Are you alright?"

Olivia turned her attention to a girl sitting to the side of her. "Fantastic," she responded. "Is that champagne?" The girl nodded and shifted, opening up a space for Olivia to sit down. Olivia took the seat, accepting the offered glass. 

"Cockroaches," Olivia complained. "Work of advice, if you only plan is to think with your dick through college, be prepared to get slapped."

The girl that offered her the champagne laughed and held out her hand. "I'm Lauren," she said. Olivia took the offered hand and shook it. "Olivia, thank you." Olivia presented her hand to the two boys sitting on the other side of the table.

The one on the left took it first. "Miles," he said.

"Richards?" Olivia questioned. She already knew the answer. She was present when Hugo watched the boy during their time at Westminster. And from the many pictures Miles' mother had shown her, when she and Olivia's own mother had tea parties.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

Olivia snickered and answered. "We went to Westminster together. Plus, our moms are best mates. I've seen your baby pictures."