𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍

"ɪꜰ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ,

 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Five 

George asked himself if he knew what would happen five hours later, what he would do to prevent it. The answer was that he had no idea—he didn't even think he could be able to prevent it. No one in the club took him too seriously except for Olivia and James. What could he have done? He wasn't that strong or that smart. He was good with agriculture, and none of the others found that an ideal way to live—they thought it was a joke.

"Show time, Balf."

George shook hands, said goodbye to the farmer with the really cool tractor he was talking to, and ran over the group. He briefly ran into Leighton's back, who laughed and pushed him forward. Olivia was making final adjustments: rearranging where they were standing, fixing Dimitri's hair, fixing Toby's suit jacket. Ever the perfectionist.

Once she was satisfied, Olivia took her spot next to James, hanging off his arm as she leaned against his shoulder.

Alright, nice, and still, gentlemen, and my lady," the photographer said.

George stayed as still as he could, raising his head as the camera went off.

After a few pictures were taken, Olivia walked up to the photographer and whispered something in his ear. George exchanged looks with Guy and Dimitri and then at James, who was staring at his shoe.

"Just one more and one quick announcement!" Olivia exclaimed.

George was even more confused, but he shifted closer to James.

"Ready! One!"

The photographer raised his camera.

"Two!"

Olivia held up her hand.

"Three."

James covered his face.

"I'm not having ten bridesmaids, so five of you are going to have to fight it out to be the groomsmen, and Hugo, sorry to say, but Selena is willing to kill for the maid of honor!"

It took a few seconds for what she said to register. George glanced at her raised hand and the noticeable diamond on her ring finger.

"Holy shit."