𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖

"ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ' ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴇꜱ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ 

ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ' ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙɪɢ ᴇʏᴇꜱ, ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ

 ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏꜱᴇ

 ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ."

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Was murder a crime. Yes. Was it a crime she was willing to commit? Also, yes. Olivia sat up in her bed, covers bunched around her waist, with a Greek asshole standing in front of her with a coffee in his hands. Said Greek held out the coffee, smiling innocently as if he didn't just barge into her flat and wake her up at seven in the morning.

"Why?" she asked, taking the coffee.

"I need help."

"Are you dying?"

"No."

"Is someone we know dying?"

"No."

"Did you kill someone?"

"No!"

Olivia took a sip of the coffee and counted to ten. "Then why in the holy fuckery of the universe are you in my room at seven in the FUCKING morning?"

"Presidential election is next semester, and I want to run, but so does Guy."

Olivia groaned; they really need to figure out how to solve their own problems without her. "I'm going to go shower and get ready, then you're taking me out for breakfast, and we'll solve whatever fucking marriage problems you two are having or going to have."

"Stop saying that."

"Dims, you're waking me up for this. I can say what I want." 

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

One shower and morning routine later. Olivia and Dimitri found themselves sitting in a small coffeeshop. "Why don't you just talk to him?" Olivia questioned, leaning forward. Dimitri sighed. It didn't seem like a big deal, and it wasn't. But Guy would see Dimitri running against him as an act of betrayal. The Greek sometimes wished Leighton wasn't graduating this year, he and Olivia were running the club just fine.

The President and the First Lady.

Olivia leaned forward and grabbed his hand. Say what you want about Olivia and her somewhat violent nature. She was an anchor in a lot of their lives. "Why don't you two just run together? Co-team it or some shit. President and Vice President?"