𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝙲𝚎𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝙲𝚎𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ 

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ 

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ 

ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴀʀ 

ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ 

ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ."

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

Olivia rubbed her hands together, shoving them in her pocket. For someone who valued punctuality, Hugo and Miles were fifteen minutes late. She leaned further into the wall behind her and smiled uncomfortably at the couple passing by her. They were the ones who invited her to dinner. She shouldn't be the one left waiting.

This was one of the five dinners Olivia had this week. Dinner two was with Harry and his uncle, followed by Harry, James, Selena, and her parents. Then dinner with James and his family, and then the club dinner concluding the week. Olivia was never known for her patience, so as the clock approached twenty minutes, Olivia thought about getting up and leaving.

"Liv!"

Speak of the devil, and he shall arrive. Olivia pursed her lips, her eyes narrowing into a glare. Miles stood at the bottom of the stairs, Hugo a few paces behind him. "You're late!" She snapped. Miles smiled guiltily. "That's my fault. I can't read a map," he said. Olivia rolled her eyes. She was freezing cold. She turned on her heels and walked into the restaurant, mumbling under her breath, "Can't read a map, my ass."

Miles looked back at Hugo. "She's in a cheerful mood," he said.

Hugo fixed his jacket and walked up the stairs. "Something with Selena," he explained.

Miles didn't quite understand, but he didn't say anymore.

The restaurant was nice, something out of an old movie. Olivia was already sitting at a table, peering at the menu. Miles took a seat across from her, and Hugo took a seat next to him.

"I finally got my room clean. Thanks for that, by the way."

"You're so welcome." Olivia placed the menu down. "She literally thinks I'm going to die in the next week or so! And is making it my problem."