BONUS CHAPTER

Fatima looks at Aqsam and smiles. Her leg which is underneath the table touches his and she smirks. She uses her toe and runs the outline of his long legs. From his knee to his ankle, to and fro.

Aqsam can feel her leg rubbing his, and it's already hard maintaining eye contact with her, now she's making things harder. But he won't relent, he brought up this game and he'd be damned if he lets her win.

Fatima seeing that he doesn't want to give up, reaches for his hand and starts rubbing his knuckles. If she can't make him blink, then she'll distract him until he blinks.

"Your eyes have already turned red, just give up." Fatima says with a sly smile.

"Give up? And let you win? Ai baki isa bah." Fatima almost swoons. She will never get used to Aqsam speaking Hausa. But there's no time to swoon. She chuckles at Aqsam and pulls his hand to her. She drops lingering feathered kisses on his knuckles and he groans, unconsciously closing his eyes.

"I win!" Fatima says smugly standing up.

"Ban yarda bah wallahi." Aqsam pouts and she kisses his lips.

"Bah yanda ka iya Garko am." Aqsam smirks before he grabs her by the waist. She yelps and he kisses her neck while tickling her.

"Stop... In kana wa Allah... Ka daina." Fatima says in between laughs.

He stops and holds her like that.

"Baby." Fatima hums in response, enjoying being in his arms.

"I want to go back to work." Fatima snaps her eyes open and turns to him.

"You got a job here?"

"No. I mean Dubai. And I'm going back to the hospital. I still have my license." Fatima shakes her head and tries to remove his hands from her waist.

"A'ah. Nikam gaskiya a'ah. What's so wrong with Nigeria?" Aqsam turns her to face him. She's angry at him.

"Babe, look at me." Fatima refuses. She looks ahead of him. He tilts her head to face him but her eyes are trained behind him.

"You need to understand. I already have a life there. I have a house there. And the hospital I was working in said they would offer you a job as a general consultant there. Everything is set for us there."

"Haba Aqsam. You're not even thinking about my feelings. Everything you just said is against me." Fatima finally looks at him, her tone sad.

"Try and understand, please. I have to start a new life here. Everything will be so hard for me. It's been what? Four months since we got married." Fatima sighs.

"If you're worried about shelter this house fah? Baba gave it to us. If it's a job you need then Baba, Abba or Daddy can pull some strings and get you one. What else? We don't need anything else. I don't even understand why you have to go back there." Aqsam sighs.

"Just consider this, for my sake please. We can always come here every year and see everyone. It's not like zamu dawwama a can. We'll come back every now and then." Fatima violently pulls Aqsam's hands off her waist and takes two steps back.

"You can go back there alone. I'm not going anywhere." Fatima picks her headtie that fell off and wraps it around her head.

She walks to her room that she barely uses because she always stays in Aqsam's room and locks it. She sits on the bed and looks at the four tickets she got for them. All her hardwork, in vain. She doesn't understand what exactly is his problem with Nigeria.

She takes the tickets with the intention of tearing them, but she remembers how much it cost her. So she just puts it in her bedside drawer. She'll give Amal and Hamza together With Halima and Sa'eed. Amal and Hamza have been planning their honeymoon for a while now. As for Halima and Sa'eed, she ruined their honeymoon for them. They had to come back barely two days into their supposed to be two weeks honeymoon. The least she can do is plan another for them.