50

"You're cheating on me if you don't let me sign your foot."

Ezra looks up at me with an incredulous look on his face, his hood pulled up above his ruffled hair. I cross my arms over my chest.

"Huh?" He questions. I nod.

"You heard me." I gently jerk my chin towards him, teasing him with arrogance.

"Why?"

"Because I saw a tiktok. Now lay down and let me write on your foot." I say. He chuckles and lays down on my bed, with his stomach on the mattress, lifting his foot into the air.

I grab the nearest marker and hold his foot still as I write on it.

Lilah <3

"Perfect, perfect, perfect." I smile, snapping the cap of the pen back onto it.

"Now when you go out everyone knows that you're mine." I say. He chuckles and rolls back over, opening his arms.

"I'm yours, baby." He says softly. Baby. Butterflies swarm in my stomach and I lay down on my bed. He swings an arm around my shoulders and pulls me close to him, snuggling my face into his chest.

I've missed this.

"I have to show you around the house." He grumbles into my hair.

"You do." I say in agreement, not quite able to formulate any other response.

I love him.

"Can I put makeup on you?" I ask, lifting my head from his chest. He lands a kiss to my forehead.

"No." He deadpans. My face drops.

"Yes."

"No."

"Please?"

"Fine." He rolls his eyes. I squeal in excitement as I jump off the bed. He groans in pain and I apologize, remembering he was just in a car accident.

"I'm okay." He shoos me away and I run into the bathroom where I keep my makeup.

"You need to come in here." I say, peeking out of the door to see him laying down on the bed, sprawled out with his face buried between my pillows. He hums and I smile, taking my phone out to take a picture.

"Come on, this won't take long." I reassure him, part of me is lying. I don't know how long this will take. Depending on how many times I stab him with the eyeliner.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

He grumbles something in Italian that I don't quite catch before lifting himself up and off the bed.

He removes the hood from the top of his head and grabs the collar of his sweatshirt, sliding it off his head with his good arm. As the sweatshirt glides off his body, it lifts up the shirt underneath it, revealing his toned abdomen. But what catch my attention are the black and blue bruises and gashes that litter his body.

He tosses the sweatshirt off to the side and smirks once he catches me looking at him.

"Checking me out?" The left side of his lips always pulls up further when he smirks, revealing his adorable dimple. He walks up to me and stops right in front of me.

"Are you okay?" I ask, worried. "Physically, I mean." I add.

"I'm fine." He nods. "Are you worried for me?" He asks.

"Maybe." I shrug.

"You're cute." He smiles, tilting my face up by my chin and pressing a kiss to my lips.