52

mature content

"What?" He asks, a smirk creeping to his face. He stands above me, bare chested, his dark hair messy and disheveled, black makeup smudged all around his eyes, his chest rising and falling at an unusually fast pace, while I lay on my bed half naked, propped up on my elbows, waiting in anticipation.

"You heard me." I say, lifting myself into a sitting position. This way, my face is leveled with his abdomen. My bed is abnormally tall, if I hadn't mentioned that already. I have to perform parkour to get into it.

"What's this new side of you?" He smirks, lust burning in his eyes. As he lowers himself into a sitting position, I stand. He stares up at me and I use my index finger to push him down into a laying position. He chuckles softly while obeying, spreading his legs at the edge of the bed.

Woah there, let's not get carried away. Maybe it's too late to say that.

I stare into his eyes as I reach into the bucket of ice he'd brought it, I take an ice cube and place it between my lips. His eyes don't move away from mine as I inch closer to his chest. Once I reach him, I let the ice touch his skin as I slowly drag it down his body. He shudders.

I start from his chest, bringing it between his pectorals. A small gasp escapes his lips as the ice comes in contact with his abs. I drag it upon his skin until it's completely melted, leaving his torso cold and wet. I look up and find him already staring at me, his eyebrows slightly creased together and his jaw tight as labored breaths come from his nose.

I press a line of kisses up the center of his torso until I reach his neck. Wanting to tease him as much as he teased me, I place myself on top of him, my legs on each side of his, my face buried in his neck as I search for his sweet spot. I move towards his collarbone and a sound emits from him as I suck a determined spot above his collarbone. He moves his head back into the mattress as strangled moans travel up his throat, vibrating beneath my lips. I lift myself after quite a few seconds and admire the mark I left on his skin. Simply to tease him further, I slowly grind my hips against his, causing a deep exhale to rumble past his lips.

He breathes heavily and places his hands on my hips, gripping them softly, but I shoo them off.

"You can't touch me," I murmur, finding it a bit hard to focus.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because I said so."

"Yes ma'am." He smirks. It's a simple sight yet it's so hot to see him beneath me, accepting submission. I smile at the thought.

Making soft movements with my hips against his, I bring my face down and connect our lips. His tongue instantly darts out to meet mine.

"I changed my mind." I breathe.

"Hm?" He hums questioningly. I meet his gaze again, pulling back. Without having to explain myself in words, I take his hands and place them on my hips.

He doesn't waste a second to flip us around, slamming my back down into my mattress as I gasp in shock. My hair sprawls out from my head and my legs hook unconsciously around his waist, my arms at my sides.

He grabs an ice cube and pops it into his mouth. I breathe heavily as he dips his head down, pressing the ice against my skin. I let out a soft cry at the stinging feeling that drags down the valley of my breasts. His hands remain at my hips as his lips bring the ice down towards my abdomen, my stomach hollowing as the cold hits it.

"Ezra..." I gasp. He chuckles, the vibrations echoing through the ice and onto my skin, only adding to the goosebumps that had risen upon my skin.

He drags the ice up and down my torso, putting me through a pleasurable hell, until it's fully melted.